Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9Disciples for 9DVN only?

Discussion on 9Disciples for 9DVN only? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9Disciples for 9DVN only?

Okay, so i kinda had my hopes up for 9Disciples when i first saw it, but i dl and tried it and it didnt work, playing in Asura Server(US) and then i read around and so far i see 9disciples are only for 9DVN, anyone know whether or not it's possible to use 9disciples for Asura Server??
Old 01/24/2010, 03:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
it is only for VN
Old 01/24/2010, 05:18   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
9Disciples 3 questions
04/12/2010 - 9Dragons - 7 Replies
1.A girl told me "gimme 500$ and i will make u H6" she is h6 and the girl near her 2.how to refine?it says i can't refine 'cause i don't have.. 3.why am i so laggy??any1 can help me?
Questions involving 9Disciples and more
04/12/2010 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
Ok so 9disciples can work on 9dragons acclaim? I have to be on viet version? If only on viet version is there a way to translate the game to english? Can someone make a guide on how to sign up, download, startup the viet version of 9dragons? Also if there is a way to translate the game to english could someone make a guide on that also? Does this hack still work?
Having problem with 9Disciples. Help?
04/11/2010 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
Hey When I click the link http://files.myopera.com/ardorius/9Disciple/9Disc ipleInstaller.rar I click download, and I save the file. When I press save a new window comes up asking me to open it , i open it the same window comes up again and again, with a blank web browser window help?