Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any new 9Dragons private sv?

Discussion on Any new 9Dragons private sv? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Any new 9Dragons private sv?

I know RF just open a new sv but it's still hard for me as I'm just a casual player and I'm late for its big New Year event with free WSC give-away.

So I'm looking for a new pri-sv includes:
-High rates (please don't limit levels)
-New skills
-Have Temples+Kunlun contents
-Clothes refinement if possible
-PP+CC dungeon, Superior dungeons and collections if possible

Any suggestion please? Thank u!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2017, 09:32   #2

Well atm the only PS playable/stable is 9ds.onl .
Old 03/27/2017, 09:37   #3

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl00dyjustice View Post
I know RF just open a new sv but it's still hard for me as I'm just a casual player and I'm late for its big New Year event with free WSC give-away.

-New skills

Gotta point some stuff.

1. I know the feeling of missing the New Year event on Yin. They didn't allow to get gifts on both servers, and I was too lazy to make more accounts, so I gave up completely.
2. There are no private servers, the last one alive is 9DS (and, as you probably know, I don't recommend it).
3. Cloth refinement server won't be possible unless we get newer files leak. v43 VN are working only on Windows 10 pre-Anniversary Update (so - before build1607, check yours via Win+R -> winver or via Windows console).
4. There is no privat eserver with Potala Palace yet.

5. Rest of things are quite easily doable, and most of them match 9DS, after all. You can give it a try and say it's not really good by yourself, and just wait for more private servers
Old 03/27/2017, 10:44   #4

-I tried 9DS.onl already but I dislike it due to overflow bug for chikung dmg

-The contents of 9ds are too old. Even the skills are old but the wrong translation of new skills make it confusing for new players.

-I know the Vnese sv with clothes ref (I'm a vnese btw but still prefer global sv) but I don't feel like reinstall my window just for a game (using 1607 now). 9D Reborn has clothes ref before but shutted down too fast.

-I know another vnese sv with PP dun- it's 9dwindy, but really pay2win with all good items in Item Mall, strongest deco in IM too but only temporary not permanent; so I will stay away from it.
Old 03/27/2017, 11:03   #5

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
-I tried 9DS.onl already but I dislike it due to overflow bug for chikung dmg

-The contents of 9ds are too old. Even the skills are old but the wrong translation of new skills make it confusing for new players.

-I know the Vnese sv with clothes ref (I'm a vnese btw but still prefer global sv) but I don't feel like reinstall my window just for a game (using 1607 now). 9D Reborn has clothes ref before but shutted down too fast.

-I know another vnese sv with PP dun- it's 9dwindy, but really pay2win with all good items in Item Mall, strongest deco in IM too but only temporary not permanent; so I will stay away from it.
About 3rd point - it had the same issue - Reborn was crashing every while and then because of that.

And 9D Windy... never heard good opinion about that.
Old 03/27/2017, 14:56   #6

so boring then
Old 03/27/2017, 15:33   #7

elite*gold: 9
Just wait
Old 03/28/2017, 04:55   #8

I'm looking for a PS too with new content, but seems doesn't have one.
Can someone tell me about RF?
What the rates there? It's hard exp?
P2W?!
i know the RF have the new KR content, but when he opened the rates was too low, and alot of bugs. Never played since there.
I'm considering to play RF till a new good server opens.

(btw, sorry about my english if it contains wrong grammar)
Thanks
Old 03/28/2017, 08:55   #9

elite*gold: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alurion View Post
Just wait
So you think creating a new server after the 9D Reborn corruption fail will work out for you?
I'm not gonna touch that **** EVER. Like I previously said, nothing good ever came out of servers who dealt with 9D ely admin Martin. 9D Evo, 9D Elysium and 9D Reborn, all people who have to do with Martin. All servers died because of corruption and admins stealing ****. Just let it be bro. We need something completely new (like 2015+ files) from completely different GMs (NO MARTIN - Connection). So just don't waste our and your time. Officials are way WAY better then private servers with files 2012-2013.
Old 03/28/2017, 09:49   #10

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTT View Post
So you think creating a new server after the 9D Reborn corruption fail will work out for you?
I'm not gonna touch that **** EVER. Like I previously said, nothing good ever came out of servers who dealt with 9D ely admin Martin. 9D Evo, 9D Elysium and 9D Reborn, all people who have to do with Martin. All servers died because of corruption and admins stealing ****. Just let it be bro. We need something completely new (like 2015+ files) from completely different GMs (NO MARTIN - Connection). So just don't waste our and your time. Officials are way WAY better then private servers with files 2012-2013.
So in your opinion because I worked with Rob and Martin I can't do good? I left rob project because he was doing **** while I was doing all the clientside work that deebys got recognisation because he was Dev and me GM on this server and Rob server goal was to make money, I don't agree with that. I have only 1 goal, provide the best server for players who don't want to play on RF, me too I would like to see a server with 2015 files but I still wait. You judge me without knowing me.
Old 03/28/2017, 19:54   #11

deleted
Old 03/28/2017, 20:06   #12

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTT View Post
why dont you just f*&k off from the 9d community . We dont want your biased opinions. You will always side with the minority of people who either got scammed or banned. Or maybe you was unlucky enough not to be able to afford items. All your input has been down to pessimism. Hiding behind here with an avatar name. You are so brave. I wonder what your IGN was. More than likely one of zozohuns followers. I bet this is what this is all about.

Just zip it and throw your hate elsewhere.
Old 03/28/2017, 21:01   #13

as always, new topic turns to a drama...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2017, 10:14   #14

Quote:

-New skills

I am currently in a project on setting up a server witht a nice xenforo site. I got all and server is running but not public, just test atm. Missing some content like latest maps (LL, temples and Kunlun) clothes ref/effects and some extra.

If someone wants to participate and share missing stuff just pm me, He/She will be GM. Also I plan to set fully pvp, unless community rathers pve/pvp.

Not gonna be a totaly RF p2w server ofc. It wont be made for money, but for enjoyment and fun.

PM me for info or colaboration, ALL server rates will be set by community preferences upon request and votations, even refinement rates.

Donations will be up with a gift, since they will make posible it running. And will be a cheap crap items shop for the same purpose.

It will start from crap to one of the best servers if we all colaborate, slowly but constant.

As I said, all is made, just missing what we all want, latest content and If someone got newer/st servers files version much better.

Thanks

Old 04/02/2017, 16:22   #15

I hope you well be start it soon. After they closed reborn server there is no plase to play 9D whit lovly high rates.