Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Private Server right now?

Discussion on Best Private Server right now? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/10/2016, 05:29   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl00dyjustice View Post
new 9D titan has cloth refinement and working +18 NPC, so they have the newest content here, that's nice!
Btw, who said they can't make Adv clans, I can see Union of Noble Families there
link link
The reason I'd personally never go back to a server which has Mardu in it is because I don't want it shutting down on me and removing everything I had, including stuff I payed money for again.
Old 12/11/2016, 16:05   #32

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagatoarek View Post
The reason I'd personally never go back to a server which has Mardu in it is because I don't want it shutting down on me and removing everything I had, including stuff I payed money for again.
i can guarentee 100% now. titans is completely independant from the vns. We have re routed the prelauncher to a completely different domain.The authen key we have so we can directly recieve a repsonse from the server without being redirected to the vn domain. Thats how they managed to shut us down.

Not any more

read the facebook froup page for more information
Old 12/11/2016, 16:19   #33

I still can't believe that there are retarded people who donate in this game after losing all their **** like 10000x TIMES, JUST GROW THE FK UP IS ALMOST 2017 GO PLAY AN AWESOME GAME, THERE ARE PLENTY OUT THERE.

This mfkers don't want you to have fun or have a great/funny gaming experience they wanna FKING MILK you, then they gonna shut down or wipe their server you dumb fks.

IF YOU EVER GONNA PLAY ON A 9d PS make sure that the owner is WARVOX if is not him don't play cuz all this wannabe coders are trash with **** files and **** server, you have to wait 2 min for a map load and dc 1000 times a day.

And for the normal peps, wanna play a great game ?..... Do what I did go and buy Overwatch you won't regret it.
And if you still can't get over 9d go and play on redfox that is the best option atm.
Old 12/11/2016, 16:41   #34

I have played in almost every Private Server/Official Server in the history of 9D.
I as a Item Mall expender i regret investing in private servers, i can tell your best option to keep playing is Red Fox. After i quit zeron i made an account in Red Fox, so far im enjoying it, a lot of people playing, alot more things to do, etc. I do realize its hard for those who dont donate, but its not impossible since i have seen people with good stuff and not donating anything. Go try it, you wont regret.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2016, 16:51   #35

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by blyzard23 View Post
I still can't believe that there are retarded people who donate in this game after losing all their **** like 10000x TIMES, JUST GROW THE FK UP IS ALMOST 2017 GO PLAY AN AWESOME GAME, THERE ARE PLENTY OUT THERE.
Some old games never die. Some of us still like old style mmorpgs over new ones. We have our own style we like. I like 9D because it has so many martial art styles to pick from, love the animations, i love how you get to pick which " normal attack" to use, and there is much more.

But yea donating to private servers is just not wise to do these times.
Then again, any official server can get shutdown also.
Old 12/11/2016, 17:59   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
Some old games never die. Some of us still like old style mmorpgs over new ones. We have our own style we like. I like 9D because it has so many martial art styles to pick from, love the animations, i love how you get to pick which " normal attack" to use, and there is much more.

But yea donating to private servers is just not wise to do these times.
Then again, any official server can get shutdown also.
That is total bullshit, no one gives a fk about what 9d has to offer anymore.
The only reason people still play it is for those nostalgic moments and hoping to meet some old friends.... most of this is caused bcuz around 80% of the players spent their childhood on this game.

And this game died 7 years ago.
Old 12/11/2016, 18:11   #37

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by blyzard23 View Post
That is total bullshit, no one gives a fk about what 9d has to offer anymore.
The only reason people still play it is for those nostalgic moments and hoping to meet some old friends.... most of this is caused bcuz around 80% of the players spent their childhood on this game.

And this game died 7 years ago.
U clearly don't know anything about me. I never had any friends at 9Dragons i was always the lone wolf.
And don't think you know how other players feel about 9D, you can't be more wrong about what you are saying.
Old 12/11/2016, 22:44   #38

9dragons is a dead lag infested shitheap. You're either grinding your absolute **** off for days and hours on end or waiting days for private servers to load one single map. The staff of private servers are often dedicated, have huge amounts of game knowledge but it's just an old game with no direction.

None of these servers will exist in a few years. I cannot imagine Mardu's new server will last a year. 9dpk and Zeron - they both sound dead.
Old 12/14/2016, 12:43   #39

9DS is clearly the best right now. 69-200 online at all times, haven't seen less except after maintenance.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/18/2016, 06:06   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Kalzion] View Post
9DS is clearly the best right now. 69-200 online at all times, haven't seen less except after maintenance.
Before or after you modified the max capacity to make it look busy? I saw a YT filtered from this week and Hefei and areas were completely baron.
Old 12/18/2016, 13:41   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
Before or after you modified the max capacity to make it look busy? I saw a YT filtered from this week and Hefei and areas were completely baron.
Would you like a screenshot of Hefei?

Old 12/18/2016, 16:41   #42

xtJamie is it just a coincidence that you re-appear just as this Zeron guy disappears?

Was he one of your persona's all along?
Old 12/18/2016, 17:50   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
xtJamie is it just a coincidence that you re-appear just as this Zeron guy disappears?

Was he one of your persona's all along?
Absolutely no chance... I'm not 'back' I just post in the forum from time to time. I still think Zeron was one of the others behind Zeron.
Old 12/18/2016, 22:07   #44

elite*gold: 90
titans is very quiet at the moment. we are still developing. i am quite happy how it is at this present time.we have all the time in the world to develop new stuff. i have a brilliant gfx artist to design new weapons and cloth. we have the encoding key for .3xd files just takes time. be patient and watch this space
Old 12/20/2016, 17:56   #45

No one care your sh.t server

you already ruined Titan before the start

"Elysium will never close"

noone can believe you now