Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggestion: Merge Servers ZeroN 9D and Mardus ver43 Server

Discussion on Suggestion: Merge Servers ZeroN 9D and Mardus ver43 Server within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: What do you guys think of ZeroN 9D merging with 9D Evolution (ver43 files)
Yes 46 77.97%
No 13 22.03%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 393
Suggestion: Merge Servers ZeroN 9D and Mardus ver43 Server

Since ZeroN has brought up this idea I can't help but thinking about it.

For those who missed it: ZeroN offered mardu a fix for the ver43 files, to merge with him and then together use the newer ver43 server files.

To put facts straight. This is the best solution for the whole 9D community.

And here are some reasons:

There are way too many servers for a community with a base of only 150-200 players.
Any additional server just splits up the community and by that kills the whole scene because let's be honest, every new server hopes that people leave their old servers and go straight to them, but that won't happen unless something like ver43 comes up. We've seen the US files and we had enough of them.

Ver43 files have the following advantages:

- No login/logout issues
- No long *** map loading times (with current us files they can take up to 1-2minutes everytime)
- No dc on map change
- No long *** imprevious state
- Clothe refine
- Hackshield that works for win10 ( no custom hackshield needed that makes the game unavailable for a ton of people)
- Refinement works up to +15
- Lucky boxes (They can drop refined weapons)
- No unecessary split of the community as 2 merged servers combined equals a bigger community
- and much more

Disadvantages:

- No idea, maybe you can find some.

I really wonder what you guys think of this idea.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/03/2016, 12:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,013
My offer is:
- fix v43 files
- fresh start for both the community (or with a slightly better starter gifts for donators from Zeron & Mardu servers)
- no more models limit, so we can easily create more models
- completely new lucky boxes (also with no limits for models we can even make stuff like "skins" for CS:GO, so you can just choose the best looking version of the set)
- bigger development staff - to create better content (I'd like to see Bogdy, Plastic and Xur working together)
- more and better events - it would be easier for bigger staff to organize those better
- for owners: bigger income => from the way bigger community

Any complains?

Also, if someone is against it, tell us a reason. We don't want to keep Tenge's banned accounts votes.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/03/2016, 12:34   #3

elite*gold: 90
i will need to speak with my co owner about this. the offer made from zeron to merge was a complete cheek. they wanted to split profits 33% to zeron % to bog and 33% to me. Thats a complete joke.If you read the proposal i posted they also wanted us to run the server.pfff. Easy to create content. time consumed is maintaining it.Perhaps if they reguggle their thoughts about a merge. Rob and me might show enthusiasm. for now i will sit on the server files. i am in no hurry to release

Originally Posted by -ZeroN-
Would you be interested in collaborating with us?
Bogdy and me have come to the conclusion that it'd be a pretty smart move if we both would collaborate and merge our communities. The 9D community is already small enough so every additional split is hurtfull for the whole community.

In a nuttshell our plan looks like this:

We're offering you a fusion of ZeroN 9D with 9D Evolution.
We'll be coadmins but you stay the owner. Additionally we're giving you the possibility to buy our dev-tools so the management of the tools and further development of the game is completely up to you. Ofcourse we will also take care of the launcher issue so the VN files can run flawlessly.

While you stay in control of the dedicated server and the dev-tools and the further development. we stay in control of the webserver and website database. I do web applications for living so my website is programmed professionaly and using high security standards. Regarding income we thought it'd be fair if you, bogdy and me split equaly so everyone gets a third of the income.

These are just ideas and things are still open for negotiation. I think with a fusion we would dominate the 9Dragons scene and our common enemy (9DPK and his trolls) will pretty sure be forced to close down.

What are your thoughts?
Old 12/03/2016, 12:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
i will need to speak with my co owner about this. the offer made from zeron to merge was a complete cheek. they wanted to split profits 33% to zeron % to bog and 33% to me. Thats a complete joke.If you read the proposal i posted they also wanted us to run the server.pfff. Easy to create content. time consumed is maintaining it.Perhaps if they reguggle their thoughts about a merge. Rob and me might show enthusiasm. for now i will sit on the server files. i am in no hurry to release
You even leaked zeron's PM, so I assume you've read it. Somewhere there I saw he said that you can make your offer and negociate, but you refused since you were hyped for tools.

From the side of a server which already has what you'll get, I will tell you that US files are not that good anymore (you might know that, that's why you bought vn 43 files in the first place...).

Also ask Plastic about showing you that casting time and speed are client sided... It's easy to edit items/skills to have insane speed and 0 casting time, that's an insane exploit especially for nukers.

Our Hackshield prevents that, and it's the only one who does that at the moment.
Old 12/03/2016, 12:40   #5

Quote:
/*skipped the rest*/

These are just ideas and things are still open for negotiation. I think with a fusion we would dominate the 9Dragons scene and our common enemy (9DPK and his trolls) will pretty sure be forced to close down.

What are your thoughts?
Those are offers and ideas, and they're open for negotiations. We can discuss the payment later if you don't like it. That's what I think about. Unless we merge/get v43 files to work on, there is no point in opening another servers.

I think we really should focus on v43 files with more than just Plastic or me. As you noticed, US files are no-no when people will buy that from VNs.
Old 12/03/2016, 12:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Those are offers and ideas, and they're open for negotiations. We can discuss the payment later if you don't like it. That's what I think about. Unless we merge/get v43 files to work on, there is no point in opening another servers.

I think we really should focus on v43 files with more than just Plastic or me. As you noticed, US files are no-no when people will buy that from VNs.
Lol, that's exactly the part I was talking about in my previous post...
Old 12/03/2016, 12:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
You edited a post just a minute after I posted mine, so how would I see that?
Old 12/03/2016, 12:46   #8

Quote:
i will discuss all this with my co owner guys.
Old 12/03/2016, 12:46   #9

Quote:

Originally Posted by -ZeroN-

What are your thoughts?
I don't understand why instead of just speaking clear words about what you didnt like about our offer so we can negotiate you go ranting about us in the community. My last part clearly says that these are ideas and everything is open to negotiation. Instead you decide to not give any answer and go to the community.
I never disrespected you in any of my posts. So I expect some respect from you aswell. You could've just answered me straight like a man and we might've negotiated things.

You also have to realize that buying those VN files is not really a skill, With the revenue we earned at ZeroN our first 2 months we could've bought those files twice. But we were not willing to risk a scam and decided rather to make you that suggestion because it would be a win win for everybody.
Old 12/03/2016, 12:47   #10

Just remember one thing. it was i who took the massive hit for these server files. which are in working order. $6000 i paid for them. I expect to retrieve that money. I will want a larger % to regain the investment

no disrespect i dont think any of you were able to afford to take on that sort of commitment and have the $ to give out just like that

As i said i like the idea but i have to ask rob my co owner of his thoughts
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2016, 12:52   #11

@

Come here and say something, as well. You'll have even more scripts to understand on v43 files, especially with lucky boxes.
Old 12/03/2016, 12:54   #12

Quote:
Just remember one thing. it was i who took the massive hit for these server files. which are in working order. $6000 i paid for them. I expect to retrieve that money. I will want a larger % to regain the investment

no disrespect i dont think any of you were able to afford to take on that sort of commitment and have the $ to give out just like that

As i said i like the idea but i have to ask rob my co owner of his thoughts
Like I said, with the revenue we've earned we could've bought those files aswell, but we were not willing to risk a scam.

However we're open for negotiation and we would also be willing to compensate your loss to a certain degree.
Old 12/03/2016, 13:02   #13

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZeroN- View Post
Like I said, with the revenue we've earned we could've bought those files aswell, but we were not willing to risk a scam.

However we're open for negotiation and we would also be willing to compensate your loss to a certain degree.

vns took 50% profit. 1st week we took $2185.thats just over 500$ for me. server was open for 4 weeks before they got greedy and pulled the plug. I am fully aware of the potential of the files.
Old 12/03/2016, 13:03   #14

Quote:
vns took 50% profit. 1st week we took $2185.thats just over 500$ for me. server was open for 4 weeks before they got greedy and pulled the plug. I am fully aware of the potential of the files.
So think you'll be able to do the same with group of programmers instead of VNs. You'll probably get even more profit.
Old 12/03/2016, 13:05   #15

elite*gold: 100
I would rather give time to Zeron even if it takes ages to fix major issues and add new content, then to see person with signs of corruption in the past on the same team.
So far i haven't notice and sign from Zeron staff, but i can't say that for Mardu.
I don't know if that were only false accusations or truth.