Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9DS - new server coming soon...

Discussion on 9DS - new server coming soon... within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/23/2017, 01:02   #91

elite*gold: 0
TLDR As you are not worth the time I have give you in the past.

You guys tried to kill the 9d scene "If youre not with us you're against us" remember that

"We going to kill all private servers with our hacks!!!" Angry Bogdey

Get the last post in and then feel smug,I won't continue to argue with someone who has already self destruct.

But knowing you and your little gang of *** boys have been forever exposed for what you are, and the fact that all your **** backfired on you guys, I will forever find hilarious.

I bet the owner of 9dPK can't thank you enough for all you have done for his server lol.
Old 01/23/2017, 13:57   #92

elite*gold: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
TLDR As you are not worth the time I have give you in the past.

You guys tried to kill the 9d scene "If youre not with us you're against us" remember that

"We going to kill all private servers with our hacks!!!" Angry Bogdey
As far as I've noticed 9DPK was ddosing their server almost weekly. And at some point he had enough of it and wanted to kill their servers. Which is absolutely understandable.
The rats are 9DPK from what I've read here in the forums they also attacked elysium constantly. They keep stealing content and then attack the other servers. Imo that's very nasty and I completely understand Bogdies reaction.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2017, 22:11   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTT View Post
As far as I've noticed 9DPK was ddosing their server almost weekly. And at some point he had enough of it and wanted to kill their servers. Which is absolutely understandable.
The rats are 9DPK from what I've read here in the forums they also attacked elysium constantly. They keep stealing content and then attack the other servers. Imo that's very nasty and I completely understand Bogdies reaction.
The truth is 9dpk never gave a fuck about this server conflict, have you seen one post on here from the owner?

Could of been any number of people DDOSing them, after all they are complete arseholes that cant open a server without causing trouble with the rivals.

See that's why I don't like these guys, they spread bullshit and people like you just eat it up.
If you have been following this BS on these forums then you will notice how no evidence was ever produced.

All these accusations from people who are known for pulling the same stunts in the past, with no evidence.

Zeron lied about his identity from the start, they had numerous accounts to agree with themselves on these forum (Sad) used bitcoins only so you would never be able to get a refund when they ran off with your money, and some people still believe them.

Lawd have mercy on this generation.

PS where did you read on here that 9dpk was DDOSing Elysium?

On a side note has anyone ever rented a server ever here?
Well I have been renting servers since CS 1.3,and anyone can tell you that the data centres get DDOSed from time to time and it effects all services.

That was more that likely the reason behind the DDOS, if it even was a DDOS, I wouldn't be surprised if it was their own incompetence crashing the server, but its all too easy to blame someone else.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/27/2017, 00:11   #94

Just asking, what does this adv clan do? Are there new skills, areas, quests? Or just name on the C window? I'm curious about this.
Old 01/30/2017, 22:30   #95

lol... and ppl ask me why I left 9dragons development...
Old 07/04/2017, 12:12   #96

The only good server out there atm, too bad that the player base is low.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2017, 05:01   #97

Since no one has mentioned it, 9DS has a pretty cool event going on.
It is an auto level to 150 and you aren't required to be logged off for it. Thought it was pretty cool and helps new players get closer to the end game.
Old 10/24/2017, 22:50   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxus7 View Post
Since no one has mentioned it, 9DS has a pretty cool event going on.
It is an auto level to 150 and you aren't required to be logged off for it. Thought it was pretty cool and helps new players get closer to the end game.
What;s the point for a new player to get to 150 and naked?
Old 10/25/2017, 09:33   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by elipson View Post
What;s the point for a new player to get to 150 and naked?
well since you can use the starter gear (free gear from the start) to reach almost level 200+ quite easily, it lets you skip the pointless leveling + auto 2nd role is already active.
Old 10/27/2017, 08:25   #100

My experience with this server: Trash server, hard to make and account, hard to log in.
Few people playing it. Not worth for me
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2018, 12:12   #101

is this server still working? n why I can't update?
Old 09/28/2018, 22:02   #102

server dead
Old 10/16/2018, 05:17   #103

9ds.onl still the best 9dragons priv server ever. Eclipse is a true ****!