Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elysium 9Dragons is Back !!

Discussion on Elysium 9Dragons is Back !! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/18/2016, 23:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehacker12 View Post
candle drops? what about VNs with 5k crit pills from GM?
what about zozohun (and his league) duped weapon kg pills etc ?
Old 10/19/2016, 00:33   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Dimi for the amount of personal time you took here to post all this. I dont really care what you post here about your personal views about me.

Bascially you are a low life thief, you stole a large quantity of money from Elysium to serve your own greed. I found out by mistake what actually you was up to behind my back.

You can cry as much as you like on here and push the blame onto other people. The fact of the simple matter you was found out. Thieves in my eyes are the scum of the earth. I have nothing more to say here. I am just disgraced to think i could ever accept you as a developer for Elysium when obviously you had other inclinations.

i have many screenshots from players wanting items which had a 7 day life.I never had any record of these transactions.If you wish for me to post all the transactions these guys screenshoted to me i will gladly post here.I am 100% sure the community will love to see this. I spoke with you ex girlfriend about this also Dimi. Is there any wonder she has moved on to someone who is trustworthy.Btw i do have full support of the guys who gave you this money .

Keep it up sunshine. You will keep digging yourself a hole. My suggestion is quit while you can.You will never be welcome.You disgust me!!

Thats exactly what I think.
I dont give a fuck how much time he took to write this shit , I know I gave Elysium Money and you Idiot scammed if from Mardu.
I talked with mardu couple of minutes and we both agreed.
Dont try do blame me or looking for problems in my person you cunt.
You know what you did and Mardu received money from me you fuckin scammer Idiot.
Sad that people abuse their status as Admins.
RIP Dimi
Old 10/19/2016, 00:58   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obispo View Post
what about zozohun (and his league) duped weapon kg pills etc ?
mardu unbanned after that then brock banned him again for no reason
Old 10/19/2016, 08:36   #19

Quote:
mardu unbanned after that then brock banned him again for no reason
Did you talk with Brock or you just listen your friends ?

Brock (aka R4:The_Beast) just reported him for using GM pills (zozohun posted video)

and at this moment Brock was only VGM

get better info PLZ
Old 10/19/2016, 11:23   #20

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 1,009
Please keep your discussion about the server on a reasonable level. Otherwise, I'll have to close this thread.
Old 10/19/2016, 11:49   #21

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesTroX View Post
Please keep your discussion about the server on a reasonable level. Otherwise, I'll have to close this thread.
Just do it already. Information about the revival of the server has been published and there is nothing more to discuss about it imo.
Old 10/19/2016, 18:12   #22

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesTroX View Post
Please close this thread as requested on pm Admins
Old 10/20/2016, 15:45   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obispo View Post
Did you talk with Brock or you just listen your friends ?

Brock (aka R4:The_Beast) just reported him for using GM pills (zozohun posted video)

and at this moment Brock was only VGM

get better info PLZ
Uh I was playing with zozohun when he got banned who the **** are you lmao.
Old 10/20/2016, 20:58   #24

Quote:
Uh I was playing with zozohun when he got banned who the **** are you lmao.
i am Brock (Brock_Lesnard) so if you want know the true just ask me !!!

i NEVER banned zozohun only reported

I was playing with zozohun too until he know i killed all his char on other server

So plz shut up if you don t know the true
Old 10/21/2016, 22:55   #25

kazu is gone thanks Elitepvpers
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2016, 17:44   #26

By the way, since mardu offered to collaborate on the issue and certain problems occured on my side and we interrupted discussions on vn files partnership.

I'd like to inform you, martin, that someone way smarter than us @ reverse engineering has taken a look at the files. The files are packed with VMProtect and they use a licensing system to authenticate the machine. The authentication is done via hardware IDs, which are stored in a file which is checked on startup against the current hardware. They cannot do anything about your server side, it will work as long as you use the dedi.

There's a bundle dll which is protected with VMProtect aswell, which is used by all servers, which is an extra compared to US files (ofc).

I don't know if it was injected on the released files (later by the viets) or if the files were officially released with this licensing system.

At this point nobody can reverse them since the virtualized routines (functions) of VMProtect don't have enough documentation.

If anybody with access to KR 2015 files can confirm whether it had or not this licensing system we would know, my guess is that the files were altered post-release by the viets.
Old 10/25/2016, 17:24   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
By the way, since mardu offered to collaborate on the issue and certain problems occured on my side and we interrupted discussions on vn files partnership.
I got the misfortune to have known Mardu ever since he started playing on bardo and all I can say is that he's the kind of person to dump you at the first sign of trouble.

Mardu was terrible of a GM. He told people he had developed that new game launcher as well as his own custom GM tools but what a surprise, it was all lies. And this is just one of the million lies he's told. Not only is he a liar but a backstabbing rat too. Sorry, but that's the raw and cold truth and I know it hurts. Not sure if I can talk about Elysium in past tense but I seriously hope I can, though. To all of you out there guys, beware, I'm telling you, never believe a word Mardu says. It's just an advice you guys obviously do whatever the hell you want to do. But if you ever find yourselves in a situation where you (have to) interact with him please be cautious.

I'm not going to tell stories about what happened on Elysium because ain't nobody got time for that but then again, I recommend not being a part of Elysium; if you really really insist on playing ****** servers like this, you'd better off choosing zeron.to.
Old 10/25/2016, 18:00   #28

shut up Kazu

go get a real life
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/25/2016, 19:58   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post

Bascially you are a low life thief,

Thieves in my eyes are the scum of the earth.
Pretty much sums up how people feel about you and your Item Mall prices.

You're greedier than GC and RF and that's saying something.

I bet this Demi guy never even got paid, and if he was I bet it was in-game currency, I would of robbed your greedy *** too.

The only part of the 9d community you cater for is the P2W players, and your do a **** job at that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2016, 21:11   #30

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
Pretty much sums up how people feel about you and your Item Mall prices.

You're greedier than GC and RF and that's saying something.

I bet this Demi guy never even got paid, and if he was I bet it was in-game currency, I would of robbed your greedy *** too.

The only part of the 9d community you cater for is the P2W players, and your do a **** job at that.
Before you start rubbing brain cells together and realise that there is reality. Before mouthing off at me. You have no ideas of any facts at all.

I should not even bother to reply to someone who trolls the forums looking for a word war.

Next time come back to me when you reach the age of pubicy and be somewhat articulate.

Please shut this thread moderator its getting boring now