Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 10:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The truth about RF

Discussion on The truth about RF within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The truth about RF

So yea I saw just reading through epvp and I saw that some guy posted on profile asking if he could make another post regarding the truth about RF? Could you explain Jamie? What truth?
Old 07/17/2016, 01:39   #2

It was me who asked Jamie to post here after he discovered that RF is GC re-branded.

Seems the CO of GC decided to squeeze every last penny from its customers (4th yr Anniversary)

Then make people start from scratch so he can take even more money from us.

RF denied that had any affiliation with GC until Jamie exposed them, then they back tracked deleting and editing posts, even threatened Jamie with legal action.

RedFox gaming are scum, anyone still playing there must have a extra chromosome to not see they are being exploited.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2016, 02:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
It was me who asked Jamie to post here after he discovered that RF is GC re-branded.

Seems the CO of GC decided to squeeze every last penny from its customers (4th yr Anniversary)

Then make people start from scratch so he can take even more money from us.

RF denied that had any affiliation with GC until Jamie exposed them, then they back tracked deleting and editing posts, even threatened Jamie with legal action.

RedFox gaming are scum, anyone still playing there must have a extra chromosome to not see they are being exploited.
Oh wow aint that a *****, legal steps even. On what grounds? I stopped playing 9d after yang closed. when i goto they just have shotonline as game now. I wonder what happend to all their other games
Old 07/17/2016, 02:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienwarelover View Post
Oh wow aint that a *****, legal steps even.

This is how 9D owners act now. They will try to shut your *** with legal steps, if legal steps won't succeed then they move into dark side.
Old 07/17/2016, 07:43   #5

If they put in as much effort into developing the game as they do trying to close P server's, or deleting innocent 9d videos from Youtube, we probably wouldn't still have bugs reported from 2009.
Old 07/17/2016, 10:49   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienwarelover View Post
So yea I saw just reading through epvp and I saw that some guy posted on profile asking if he could make another post regarding the truth about RF? Could you explain Jamie? What truth?
As Eddwood mentioned, I found information on RedFox last year. The domain name was registered to someone that used the same mobile number as the old CEO of GC and a simple phone reverse can confirm that (the information is also the same as his linked in profile)

A post on Facebook was also created but deleted mentioning his affiliation to RF.

The exact same CDN for delivering content like the client download and dedicated server hosting was also used by both companies.

Most people are well aware that RF and GC have plenty in common but nobody has been able to yet physically prove it. The publisher isn't terrible but after many mistakes and lack of content, high prices on items and genuinely just a poor forked test version based on KR

As Witek also mentioned, they'll take legal steps to stop anyone from forcing sale losses by employing companies like daizunsa which is moronic. The company gathers reconnaissance on private servers and uses that to help force a DCMA but there are many loop holes and grey areas involved in these legal takedowns.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2016, 10:11   #7

Legal steps vs you on ground of what, Jamie? And thanks for explaning. After losing my toons at GC (4 years playing and building it) I decided that it's time to move on. It sucks that GC/RF are milking the player the way that they do. I heard from a friend that a simple 90d premium cost you near 50$ (buying cc and get it from IM). I was like wtf man....that way more expensive compared to what it was in Januari 2016 on Yang. They become even more p2w...to bad for players like me who dont spend. Spenders stopped spending cos it's simply not worth it anymore and the big spender will be OP af