Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NoMore9D Project] Server Concept

Discussion on [NoMore9D Project] Server Concept within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NoMore9D Project] Server Concept

Hello,
The website ? No ! We didn't buy domain or any action about web development yet.
The fanpage ? Fangroup ? C'mon, this idea just came to my mind for 5 minutes ago.
What do we have ? Well we're ... No ! Only me, yes i'm the only one who can bring back 9Dragons's good time and incredible updates (may be).
What would i do ? Fun fun fun, all of us need fun so ... *this server* for fun only.
What i can do ? Yeh, almost of things on 9Dragons.
For more information, i will give a notice here.
Thanks for reading.
good day!
Old 04/14/2016, 23:10   #2

Definitely not elysium staff creating fake accounts. Professionalism at its peak.

Thank you for free publicity, you're doing an awesome job to compensate for our lack of promotion @ FB/YT (which you got removed too by daziunda ).
Old 04/14/2016, 23:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Definitely not elysium staff creating fake accounts. Professionalism at its peak.

Thank you for free publicity, you're doing an awesome job to compensate for our lack of promotion @ FB/YT (which you got removed too by daziunda ).
Cool ! Are you highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh************* ?
Old 04/14/2016, 23:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather6789 View Post
Hello,
We didn't buy domain or any action about web development
Unlike elysium we don't need to pay people to do scripting @ server files (Hello there Revenge), nur do we need to pay for web development (or get lame website templates). We are able to do these ourselves.

By the way, say "hi" to thai from the epvp community . We all love his work (shared viruses and all that) and we can't wait to see what mardu and him can bring to the table . Keep going with the awesome job guys!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2016, 12:27   #5

What to to the table? Begged us for fix on whisper and asked us to share the tools PA had to 'aid the community'.

Thai is an absolute ******* animal and his ability to spread malware so badly is laughable. If Elysium and Thai share any connection, you want to delete the Elysium client asap.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2016, 16:04   #6

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
What to to the table? Begged us for fix on whisper and asked us to share the tools PA had to 'aid the community'.

Thai is an absolute ******* animal and his ability to spread malware so badly is laughable. If Elysium and Thai share any connection, you want to delete the Elysium client asap.
*shift+delete -> yes*

Approved.

One quite interesting thing is Elysium's "Host fix". That one swapping 'networks', 'protocol' and 'services' files as well. EVEN IF (but I guess it isn't like that) those files are from default system's config, that's too bad for all the players using anything uncommon on their PCs.
Old 04/16/2016, 04:25   #7

guys can some1 tell me how to download 9dragons pls..
Old 04/16/2016, 12:42   #8

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
There is no need for such a pointless thread.

#Closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread