Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arceus, help me please...just this once.

Discussion on Arceus, help me please...just this once. within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arceus, help me please...just this once.

Could you PM me HOW you managed to log into yang accounts back when we were on your 9D server? Write down every step please. I need a detailed guide. That's all I'd need, pls.

(I already sent you a PM about this but you said "edit this and that" which didn't really help me...)

Thanks.
Old 06/07/2016, 00:10   #2

Bumpo!!!
Old 06/09/2016, 20:24   #3

Why do you need to make multiple threads sounding desperate like a crackhead trying to exchange cheeseburgers for drugs?

He said to PM him, so wait till he gets back to you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/09/2016, 21:57   #4

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsch0ko View Post
Like I didn't pm him 100x already? Shut the **** up, *****.
That means nobody cares about you. Best choice ever.
Old 06/10/2016, 19:09   #5

Quote:
Ain't the internet a beautiful thing? You can talk **** without consequences.
Writing this after you made that **** topic hahahhaha....Floolish, aren't you...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/10/2016, 23:37   #6

I'd take a wild stab in the dark and say you probably need to edit the GMS db for Yang and set the IP to your local machine, vm, vps, etc... If it ain't working, something on your database, server config files or db aren't setup correctly for Yang.

Just experiment through trial and error. You can back up your vm entirely. We all ****** up plenty of times whilst learning the files.
Old 06/10/2016, 23:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
I'd take a wild stab in the dark and say you probably need to edit the GMS db for Yang and set the IP to your local machine, vm, vps, etc... If it ain't working, something on your database, server config files or db aren't setup correctly for Yang.

Just experiment through trial and error. You can back up your vm entirely. We all ****** up plenty of times whilst learning the files.
That's what Arceus told me. He gave me a "brief" description which clearly isn't enough. He told me to "edit this file then that file".
Old 06/10/2016, 23:55   #8

Quote:
That's what Arceus told me. He gave me a "brief" description which clearly isn't enough. He told me to "edit this file then that file".
Which file did he tell you to modify exactly though? ServerEnV, NDTEXTDB, NREG?

Quote:
Which file did he tell you to modify exactly though?

The only one I can think off from personal memory (years ago) would be the group for Yang in the ServerEnv with the IP address of your machine.
Old 06/11/2016, 00:01   #9

Quote:
Which file did he tell you to modify exactly though? ServerEnV, NDTEXTDB, NREG?

Which file did he tell you to modify exactly though?

The only one I can think off from personal memory (years ago) would be the group for Yang in the ServerEnv with the IP address of your machine.
ServerEnv
Old 06/11/2016, 00:59   #10

Again my knowledge of these files is now non existent but if I remember you need to edit ServerEnv in the DS and change the following:

group 1 Yang

DS Server IP Port Number Port Number
LS Port Number
MS Server IP Port Number

Take a look at the ServerEnv and have a look. I think that's what you need to do.
Old 06/11/2016, 13:57   #11

Quote:
Again my knowledge of these files is now non existent but if I remember you need to edit ServerEnv in the DS and change the following:

group 1 Yang

DS Server IP Port Number Port Number
LS Port Number
MS Server IP Port Number

Take a look at the ServerEnv and have a look. I think that's what you need to do.
I think I tried that already but then the server refused to start up...can't remember what the exact reason was.

I thought I'd need ND_GAME_1 for this but no...Arceus didn't have the ND_GAME_1 either, he used the same ZeroBurner files as I did so I guess it's just a matter of some...well, "some" configurations.
Old 06/22/2016, 11:15   #12

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
Could you PM me HOW you managed to log into yang accounts back when we were on your 9D server? Write down every step please. I need a detailed guide. That's all I'd need, pls.

(I already sent you a PM about this but you said "edit this and that" which didn't really help me...)

Thanks.
Actually if you for once could start behaving like a normal person and would stop hating on everybody I might consider helping you with this issue.
Old 06/22/2016, 11:29   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Arceus] View Post
Actually if you for once could start behaving like a normal person and would stop hating on everybody I might consider helping you with this issue.
He can't do that, haters are born to hate. He will say "yes, bla bla bla bla bla" and then start to hate again. He is lost already, internet has him.
Old 06/22/2016, 14:40   #14

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
Ok, now I'm a normal person. Can you help me, please? I never had problems with you. If you had chosen someone else instead of bogdy18 and his diseased virgin assmuncher Otaku-lover fat-*** piece of ****, PA could have succeeded I really believe that. PA failed because of those two snakes, period.
You claim to behave "normal" yet you senselessly insult others in the same post.

There's nothing normal about that.

I guess senatovici is right then.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2016, 15:19   #15

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Ok, now I'm a normal person. Can you help me, please? I never had problems with you. If you had chosen someone else instead of bogdy18 and his diseased virgin assmuncher Otaku-lover fat-*** piece of ****, PA could have succeeded I really believe that. PA failed because of those two snakes, period.
Funny thing - wasn't related to PA since testing phase - still got ****** up? Something went wrong with your thought process.
Closed Thread