Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PA/PK/Elypsum

Discussion on PA/PK/Elypsum within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/10/2016, 22:53   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9DragonsPK View Post
I've played all servers and PA was the worst. Please accept the truth.
Yeah, it used to be "worst" one, 'cause people can't play old stuff well. But now it's way better.
Old 02/28/2016, 00:15   #32

I tried to join but the game wont work for me. Seems to be the case for pretty much any other official client or private server of 9D....Well, except for one from subagames, thats the only one that actually works.
Old 03/09/2016, 17:15   #33

I played all except elysium. Because I saw their item mall idea, dupes/hacks conversations. I can say most fun server was EoD because of content and fast updates/responds. But the most clear/stable and farmable is PA. However, they respond slow, even refine upgrades take long if there is no update. Also content and nice OP items are not in server. Hardly they added lucid decos. No 90 day pre, no IM, you farm everything and get. Now population is server decreased alot. Maybe because RF, because little content, maybe people getting bored without any gifts etc. We still wait for new content.
Old 03/09/2016, 18:24   #34

elite*gold: 393
If you're refering the population decrease according to the capacity bar you see at the login screen then you're not exactly right. We've raised the server capicity by 30.
So x30 more people are able to be online at the same time now hence the low bar at the Login screen.
Old 03/10/2016, 07:56   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytcns View Post
I played all except elysium. Because I saw their item mall idea, dupes/hacks conversations. I can say most fun server was EoD because of content and fast updates/responds. But the most clear/stable and farmable is PA. However, they respond slow, even refine upgrades take long if there is no update. Also content and nice OP items are not in server. Hardly they added lucid decos. No 90 day pre, no IM, you farm everything and get. Now population is server decreased alot. Maybe because RF, because little content, maybe people getting bored without any gifts etc. We still wait for new content.
Well, it's the system that I really like. Yet, it's true that Bogdy still didn't do his weapon refine upgrade, so that's the point. Also, the lack of IM isn't the pain, when you have resources. I miss the bigger community there. Still waiting for the content tho. I don't really need OP items - you actually can hit the cap dmg with those items with any character.
Old 03/10/2016, 11:18   #36

elite*gold: 393
I don't exactly understand why the "lack of IM" is being considered as something bad when in fact it is the extreme opposite. Our server is the only non-pay2win server out there.
A fair and stable game experience is our main quality and it's not like this fact causes a lack of content since every itemmall item which we think fits into our server philosophy already is and will be released in future in the ingame resources. We're far of achieving our content limits and a lot of things are yet to be implemented. Aside of that we have a small but awesome community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2016, 12:06   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Arceus] View Post
I don't exactly understand why the "lack of IM" is being considered as something bad when in fact it is the extreme opposite. Our server is the only non-pay2win server out there.
A fair and stable game experience is our main quality and it's not like this fact causes a lack of content since every itemmall item which we think fits into our server philosophy already is and will be released in future in the ingame resources. We're far of achieving our content limits and a lot of things are yet to be implemented. Aside of that we have a small but awesome community.
I am from that little community. Everydag I am online and mostly 5-10 players in server. You should think why, you are not in game except buffing 2 times on weekend maybe?
Lack of IM isnt a problem. Thing is you dont add many resources that you can do.
Also your gifts are need to be added by thinking. Getting 50 RD deco from 80 QM is not good. Also we pay and get 30 day premium. Then we are getting combined xp cards from QM. You could make it resource for non payers.
4 weeks passsed, we still wait for a weapon refine.
I know you guys have life too. But people leaves we see that. Many of them say lack of content, no gift, Hourly gift is sux, low population etc.
Also you dont respond on your forum for a support message from 3 days but you are responding here. Also didnt make wednesday event. Even no topic.
I can say many things for your server. I did for EOD. But you guys listen only a few people maybe. Maybe only your mods. Look whom play mostly ask them why they are still playing and what they are expecting.
It shouldnt be with forum only.
Old 03/10/2016, 13:56   #38

Quote:
Some points I want to adress:
-it was pure randomness that we responded here @ the same time as we did respond on the support message. The thing is we were fully inactive the past weeks because of the busy schedule both of us had

-the actual overall population is 23 players average, the only thing why we don't have more is because we released like 1/10 of what we have and that we're working on a lot of stuff behind the scenes

-the fact that we don't listen to players is a lie, we have changed our server concept a lot of times. From the so called hardcore server that was Phase 1 to your high rates server that is Phase 3. We have lowed amounts for resources, we have implemented a lot of free IM items.

You can't understand our schedule or time required for the kind of updates we're doing unless you're in our shoes. Keeping the staff at a very low number is one of the factors that our server is one of the few, maybe the only totally corruption free server, the other reason being we are not money hungry admins looking to milk the community and close the server without notice.
Old 03/11/2016, 09:33   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Okie. Please put topics or make comments about changes/updates/new added contents-items with images in here, on facebook page, on website enterance so we can get new players, they will see server still grow.
Old 03/11/2016, 12:51   #40

Quote:
Okie. Please put topics or make comments about changes/updates/new added contents-items with images in here, on facebook page, on website enterance so we can get new players, they will see server still grow.
I would, and I undertand the importance of publicity, but if I lacked time to develop the server, you can imagine I lacked time to advertise it
Old 03/12/2016, 00:16   #41

elite*gold: 90
bog18dy. You have the audacity to pick up on comments i make about Elysium within.i quoted elysium was a hobby server. You are dedicated it seems to muja me in every way. Hmm yes the UI interface was not meant to be "yes i will sell my ahdoc software over the internet" why the **** would i do that knowing db tables are different . VN-US are different. before been a clever mouth next time do a bit more research. Yes i do understand dao ado libraries.So yes db connection is simple. you are critisizing the wrong person here fella

i will carry on. you are critisizing the ui content. wtf. am i producing commercial software. hmm nope. what a complete moron bog.

i did 20 years of vb programming with sql db knowledge. dont even start there .this goes to all of you. including you jamie. Your all the same. jumped up school boys with attitude. yes i might be immature. why you wonder. its dicks like you who makes me react. i am done with elitepvpers. always the same.
Old 03/12/2016, 00:31   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
bog18dy. You have the audacity to pick up on comments i make about Elysium within.i quoted elysium was a hobby server. You are dedicated it seems to muja me in every way. Hmm yes the UI interface was not meant to be "yes i will sell my ahdoc software over the internet" why the fuck would i do that knowing db tables are different . VN-US are different. before been a clever mouth next time do a bit more research. Yes i do understand dao ado libraries.So yes db connection is simple. you are critisizing the wrong person here fella

i will carry on. you are critisizing the ui content. wtf. am i producing commercial software. hmm nope. what a complete moron bog.

i did 20 years of vb programming with sql db knowledge. dont even start there .this goes to all of you. including you jamie. Your all the same. jumped up school boys with attitude. yes i might be immature. why you wonder. its dicks like you who makes me react. i am done with elitepvpers. always the same.
Drink less when you are going to post something. I'm not so sure is my English that bad, or yours.

Why wouldn't we "start there"? What do you mean by that? VB programming? Of course I won't. Well, I've used C++ for years already, and I don't need 20 years of experience - I needed to be 20 years old to understand some things that you still didn't even touch so far on this server.

Shuji is back, and mark my words, that I'm going to mess even more around here. Maybe I'll watch over PA once again? Fancy trying that?

Also, I'm waiting to see PvE Tibet on PVP "hobby" server. People are asking for that, aren't they?
Old 03/12/2016, 00:50   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
bog18dy. You have the audacity to pick up on comments i make about Elysium within.i quoted elysium was a hobby server. You are dedicated it seems to muja me in every way. Hmm yes the UI interface was not meant to be "yes i will sell my ahdoc software over the internet" why the **** would i do that knowing db tables are different . VN-US are different. before been a clever mouth next time do a bit more research. Yes i do understand dao ado libraries.So yes db connection is simple. you are critisizing the wrong person here fella

Good, nobody wants you in this community. Go and cry to your staff because we all know you're full of ****. You keep threatening to leave yet you never actually go. If you read any of my last responses I let the animosity go but you relentless pursue the drama. You have issues.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/12/2016, 04:28   #44

elite*gold: 90
here we go again. lets elevate this conversation. i actually made a simple gm tool with simple reporting tools. no big show . then you guys decided ironically to shamoosh the UI interface. Yes i could of made it professonal. but why am i making it commercial.i think not. I posted a harmess adhoc software image. You decided to tear it apart.excuse me . Put me in your shoes would you accept backlash from your comments?

morons to be honest. you can make comments and have a think about what i said.At the end of the day we are all good at what we do. not once have i ever ridiculed you. all you guys have ever done is ridicule me. do you guys wants to test my real abilities in IT. seriously. You have no idea.So get back down off that camel you are riding.the lot of you. you are just boys with toys.if you want to test a challenge . i can see network development is your key. well lets put this to the challenge

i will be posting jamie. i want you to flaw a certain port.i want to see hexadecimal return .o.o you know how to reverse hi/lo bits. just checking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
I would, and I undertand the importance of publicity, but if I lacked time to develop the server, you can imagine I lacked time to advertise it
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
Good, nobody wants you in this community. Go and cry to your staff because we all know you're full of shit. You keep threatening to leave yet you never actually go. If you read any of my last responses I let the animosity go but you relentless pursue the drama. You have issues.
i think not jamie. i made a simple post.You guys decided to tear it apart. now you wonder why that pisses me off.seroiusly am i missing something.!!!!!!!!
Old 03/12/2016, 08:38   #45

Someone is clearly on weed... Talking about comments I did about ****** applications that I didn't even notice, let alone address.
Thanks
1 User