Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who is still alive?

Discussion on Who is still alive? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Deleted

Deleted.
Old 12/24/2015, 19:16   #2

9dpk is quite populated, hefei has lots of stands, yes most of them are for gifts, but tibet has quite some pvp going on.
pa is decent but i hate the low rates, takes too much to gear up and level, time i don't have to waste anymore
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/24/2015, 21:49   #3

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
Eod9d.com has been down for ages and there seems to be nothing from Sheik, he made a post on FB like 20 days ago.

Elysium is still a pile of dog shit but they have evolved and scored themselves a free website template and some new Kunlun deco.

looks like absolute wank. I've never seen such a poorly designed and written website so I imagine the server is equally as bad.

PA and 9DPK seem to be the only ones still active. Who else is still alive?
EoD:
Elysium: God please save me
Ruzue: that's the first time I saw that name
PA: still active, quite nice populated sv, rather PvE-based
9DPK: last time I was active I saw quite empty Hefei (exactly 3 stands), but they got quite nice PvP content or so I've heard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobybossu View Post
9dpk is quite populated, hefei has lots of stands, yes most of them are for gifts, but tibet has quite some pvp going on.
pa is decent but i hate the low rates, takes too much to gear up and level, time i don't have to waste anymore
It's non stop x2 for next few days because of Xmas, so it's quite nice.

Well, actually, I'm playing on PA, and it's just because I personally like that system. Grinding over GL is quite painful for me, tho. Too lazy to do that. But it's quite easier since H, or so I've heard.

Luv dat custom weps.
Old 12/25/2015, 14:17   #4

Everybody complains about low exp and not having time to farm. But everybody has time to wait online 5hrs for x2 Blue boxes on 9dpk, no words...PA is easy now, grind is easy, farm is easy, nice events, cool community even if its not very large. PA is the only server since ages that is actually fun to play overall.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/25/2015, 19:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by senatovici View Post
Everybody complains about low exp and not having time to farm. But everybody has time to wait online 5hrs for x2 Blue boxes on 9dpk, no words...PA is easy now, grind is easy, farm is easy, nice events, cool community even if its not very large. PA is the only server since ages that is actually fun to play overall.
Couldn't agree more.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/26/2015, 20:33   #6

Project Alpha, with all it's flaws, is still the best server out there atm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2015, 23:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiggitySwooner View Post
Project Alpha, with all it's flaws, is still the best server out there atm.
If you know the flaws, just point 'em out.
Old 12/27/2015, 10:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
Definitely a lack of female staff. If you hire Mardu he'll bring in the girls.
Well, Play9D had Changsun, after all.
Old 12/28/2015, 15:12   #9

9DPK is the best at this point in time.
Old 12/28/2015, 19:48   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9DragonsPK View Post
9DPK is the best at this point in time.
With 150% crit rate available to get without any problems.

9DPK is the best, true... to be owned by p2w kiddos.
Old 12/29/2015, 03:02   #11

All private servers are low .
Here I list my reasons :
- you already know them ;
- are like 4 pservers ? like jesus 9d ain't that kind of game anymore. If all pservers merge we might get some fun like in p9d/2/3/4 .

PS: I totally [don't] support the idea to pay the gm for items .
Old 01/07/2016, 20:05   #12

LOL Why are you posting this here?

Say what you will about the other private servers Jamie, but at least they actually launched.
Old 01/08/2016, 06:27   #13

Blaming Martin, but its funny because he was the one who exploited your ****** forum you made on PA and failed big time and he deleted everything hahaha (No it wasn't Rares). Your ego brought your downfall, and yes we all know you tried to launch a server long ago but failed. All of you thought PA was going to be the next big thing but failed. I even asked few questions from some of the PA staff, but there is no doubt that most of you are egotistic and cocky. As i see now, after the proper Staff Members or should I say Member gained control of Elysium it has been running better than ever and the best out of all English private servers , in fact the way it has been designed and all the new things I see it's pretty ******* amazing. Even with all the videos, posts and huge negativity going around about the Server it has been doing great, imagine if it was run by the proper people at the start!

You are probably one of the biggest hypocrites out here, when Elysium gets attacked you ask the people to leave them alone but now you talk **** about them it's hilarious. And it is funny you tell specific people are not welcome on here like you own it. You may type here with big words but your mentality and personality is pretty retarded in my honest opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2016, 10:28   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Desire View Post
Blaming Martin, but its funny because he was the one who exploited your ****** forum you made on PA and failed big time and he deleted everything hahaha (No it wasn't Rares). Your ego brought your downfall, and yes we all know you tried to launch a server long ago but failed. All of you thought PA was going to be the next big thing but failed. I even asked few questions from some of the PA staff, but there is no doubt that most of you are egotistic and cocky. As i see now, after the proper Staff Members or should I say Member gained control of Elysium it has been running better than ever and the best out of all English private servers , in fact the way it has been designed and all the new things I see it's pretty ******* amazing. Even with all the videos, posts and huge negativity going around about the Server it has been doing great, imagine if it was run by the proper people at the start!

You are probably one of the biggest hypocrites out here, when Elysium gets attacked you ask the people to leave them alone but now you talk **** about them it's hilarious. And it is funny you tell specific people are not welcome on here like you own it. You may type here with big words but your mentality and personality is pretty retarded in my honest opinion.
Sorry, I'm crying too much. That much I can't even point out all your mistakes.

Thanks, at least, it's not bullshit you posted. You are bullshit yourself.
Old 01/08/2016, 13:34   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Sorry, I'm crying too much. That much I can't even point out all your mistakes.

Thanks, at least, it's not bullshit you posted. You are bullshit yourself.
HAHA another bias reject which no one likes, you are another special case that is going around. Got butthurt at the truth? Funny you guys can talk **** about other servers but if it happens the other way around its game over

Funniest ****