Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who's in for a ride ? (Quest/Skill file reading)

Discussion on Who's in for a ride ? (Quest/Skill file reading) within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Who's in for a ride ? (Quest/Skill file reading)

Nevermind. Sorry. Can be closed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[C#] Reading and Analysing SQL file
08/21/2014 - .NET Languages - 1 Replies
Hi all, I download sql file with webclient and want to analyse straight after I dont know what to put in connection parameters for SqlConnection if anyone wants to help me here is sql file: http://tx3.travian.com.my/map.sql each line contains INSERT INTO `x_world` VALUES (1517,315,399,3,181705,'New Remial',82126,'Tale',0,'',273); this is what Ive got
Reading Encrypted file, possible?
02/17/2013 - Elsword - 10 Replies
Hey guys, I wonder if it's possible to read Item.lua files in Elsword Box, pretty much I can do everything but not to .lua files, any help anyone? Pretty much thanks (For reading)
[Help]Reading pcclass file
07/29/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
I'm pretty new to this stuff, and I'm trying to figure out what each of these do so I can make a table for each class of how the stats affect their character. I've looked everywhere I can think of and I can't find this information anywhere. If anyone can translate these for me, I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance! class 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 size 1 1 1 1 1 2 1 name_eng SWORDMAN ARCHER SORCER SUMMON SEGNALLE W ARRIOR ALLOKEN name_kor Azure Knight Segita Hunter Incar Magician Vicious...
[Help]When reading/writing from a file
10/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys...I have 1 or 2 question about reading and writing from a file. Reading: After you have read all the infos from the file you use filestream.close(); binaryreader.close I am wondering...if I insert a filstream.flush() (before filestream.close()) does it have any effect? or is it necessary in reading a file? (as the flush() void says it clears all buffers and causes any buffered data to be writen to the file) Writing:
reading through a file
04/12/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
when people post files on this site, other people always wanna know or it is safe but an antivirus check doesn't always work since your antivirus considers bots and hacks almost always as a virus /trojan and then people say, it's safe, i read through it but now i wonder how can you see the source of the program? how can i check it by myself because i got yesterday a big virus from a fake sibibot