Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9DPK vs. CLTB.NET vs. EoD vs. Elysium9D vs GamesCampus

Discussion on 9DPK vs. CLTB.NET vs. EoD vs. Elysium9D vs GamesCampus within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Which Private Server would you recommend?
9DPK 69 42.86%
CLTB.NET 14 8.70%
Elysium9D 19 11.80%
EoD 28 17.39%
9D US GamesCampus 31 19.25%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12/08/2014, 21:38   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastanitis View Post
They posted a link to this thread on the forum there asking to vote for them that's why it's so high =P
true i voted for them ,but i wont play 9dk anymore cause its turned to be unppopulated server sow i go back to GC since they have good exp event EAST/WEST map that give high exp and good dungeons and stuff to not get bored
Old 12/09/2014, 03:33   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by askur1 View Post
Why is that? Because they give away basically anything for free? Stop being lazy and put a little effort you want.
Barking up the wrong tree. I had 6 (7?) HG chars by the time i stopped playing 9DPK. Just a matter of "i tested all i wanted".

Like i said, nobody is really offering anymore that the others, any different than the others or any better than the others. All end up in the same old same old after you cap and from someone who's been there done that a lot, it's booooring.

Heck, trash talking all night with the real Kalzion was more fun than playing 9D now...
Old 12/09/2014, 06:48   #33

What a fuking ******** ><
Old 12/12/2014, 09:18   #34

I joines eod yesterday and i saw only 1 stand in hefei lol. Then i left it. I will try 9dpk today. I just wanna play with some ppl within chatting. No ppl yes items meanless for me. 9dpk or clbt to start play with? Which one i should join to play with some good ppl.
Old 12/12/2014, 12:19   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytcns View Post
I joines eod yesterday and i saw only 1 stand in hefei lol. Then i left it. I will try 9dpk today. I just wanna play with some ppl within chatting. No ppl yes items meanless for me. 9dpk or clbt to start play with? Which one i should join to play with some good ppl.
none, 9dpk is pretty dead too. cltb is only good if you are viet.

Tags
9dpk, cltb.net, elysium9d, eod, tenge thx for dicksuck