Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Packet data , packet editing ??

Discussion on [Question] Packet data , packet editing ?? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 321
Red face [Question] Packet data , packet editing ??

I would like to know :
What is packet data?
How do i get the address for hacking a item in game?
How to use it ??
Old 10/09/2009, 20:55   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
I recommend checking out the section on the forums. There is a bunch of well written guides on packet editing and game hacking. Here's some:

Packets - Sniffing & Analysis
Tutorial]Basic Packet Hacking (in german)
Usefull GameHacking Links
[Collection] Gamehacking Tutorials

Most of the information you're looking for is available on the forums in the , , and sections.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2009, 19:56   #3

elite*gold: 321
ty
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Play sound via Packet Send?? [Question String Packet]
07/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Yow im trying to figure out why i cant play music with the string packet What im doin is; MyChar.Client.SendPacket(Game.Packet.String(MyCha r.UID, 20, Splitter)); My Packet is: public byte String(long CharId, byte Type, string name)
[help] Max HP/VE packet data
09/03/2009 - 9Dragons - 11 Replies
I've been trying for 2 days trying to find the maximum HP/VE in the socket data to no avail. Getting the current HP/VE is no problem. Just trying to find the your current max hp/ve is being tricky. Anyone else figured this out? I'm beginning to think it is calculated within the client.
Packet Editing
05/16/2009 - Guild Wars - 10 Replies
Was für Möglichkeiten hätte man Eigentlich, wenn man vom Server eingehende und vom Klienten ausgehende Pakete editieren kann? MfG alex
[Ask] editing packet data wìth wPe
03/05/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Is it possible to use wpe to edit captured data? I have tried to record two some actions then recorded them.unfortunately,there were no match data.i made me confuse.i tried to use filter but it was useless.When i sent back the captured data.the client was disconnect.please somebody there help me to edit with wpe.sory 4my bad english
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...