Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to "fake" client version/local code?

Discussion on How to "fake" client version/local code? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to "fake" client version/local code?

So let's say that I have KR client and I want to join a local server which has US files... There are 2 things that stop me from doing so:

1)The client version which is stored in the ndreg file (if I try to change it to match the server/client version, then I'll get problems caused by items_table.bit - I need to keep that so I cannot replace that too)

2)Let's say that I manage to reach the login screen, when I will try to connect to a server it will say: " Invalid Local Code".

So any advice on how to change the Local Code and Patch version of a client ?

#Note: Every 9D version has a different local code
Old 09/03/2014, 15:10   #2

that came in ninedragons.exe and at login server.
Good Luck reversing and disabling GG crc checks.
Old 09/03/2014, 19:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
So let's say that I have KR client and I want to join a local server which has US files... There are 2 things that stop me from doing so:

1)The client version which is stored in the ndreg file (if I try to change it to match the server/client version, then I'll get problems caused by items_table.bit - I need to keep that so I cannot replace that too)

2)Let's say that I manage to reach the login screen, when I will try to connect to a server it will say: " Invalid Local Code".

So any advice on how to change the Local Code and Patch version of a client ?

#Note: Every 9D version has a different local code
what u looking for is nearly impossible with out the source code,

item_table.bit version sadly cant be changed except with the tool used before packing the file up

and as you said every version has its local code, and its hard coded inside the client
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2014, 21:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by soly95 View Post
the source code
Thank you.
#Request for close.