Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spam and other Stuff - READ OR DIE!!

Discussion on Spam and other Stuff - READ OR DIE!! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,961
Spam and other Stuff - READ OR DIE!!

Hey guys,

i saw a request that you would need a mod here, after i checked some thread i think that requesting guy is definately right.

yet we dont have a mod for this section, because of that i will now take a closer look in this section.

and do yourself a favour: dont spam, insult others, doublepost, e.g.
just dont violate the board rules and everything will be fine.

for now i just deleted spam and doubleposts - but from now on this kind of stuff will be infracted instantly because everyone of you know what you shouldnt do (as you all looked at this thread) and what you should.

greetings~
invisible
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread