Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Howto] PK with the hack in 5 steps

Discussion on [Howto] PK with the hack in 5 steps within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
[Howto] PK with the hack in 5 steps

I see this question every once in awhile, so if you haven't figured it out yet, keep reading. First lets clear something up; The actual PK mode in the hack sucks and works like ****, don't use it. There's an alternative way to PK'ing a player with it that works just as good.

Step 1:
- Be in an area near the player you want to PK

Step 2:
- Click the Friends button, find the character and add it to your list. You might need to refresh the list, click the very top button that says F5 (in the English translated version). Then close the window, wait about 5 seconds and repeat this step.

Step 3:
- Put a check in Buff and the skill in your skill list you want to attack with.

Step 4:
- Click Auto (the lightning bolt button)

Step 5:
- If the enemy is a Vagabond or of the same side (white/black) hold down Shift. If they are opposing side you don't need to hold anything.

Sometimes you won't see your character attacking, that's ok as long as you see the Combat mode activate. Don't try to move, you cannot move while Auto is on!
Old 09/12/2009, 22:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Have fun getting disconnected or killed half the time...
Pk'ing without hack is more think Im guessing..

By the way, I don't if tis my monitor or my cards
but I recently got a new graphic card and now my pc screen beeng getting all
fuzzy lately lol...

Some people told me to get a new monitor, and Im starting to agree with them..
but what do you think on this? Give me your opnion lol ^^
Old 09/13/2009, 00:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirf View Post
Have fun getting disconnected or killed half the time...
Pk'ing without hack is more think Im guessing..

By the way, I don't if tis my monitor or my cards
but I recently got a new graphic card and now my pc screen beeng getting all
fuzzy lately lol...

Some people told me to get a new monitor, and Im starting to agree with them..
but what do you think on this? Give me your opnion lol ^^
Yeah I wouldn't recommend using it in BP. Most players there are not using any PK hacks and it's imperative that you have the ability to move there.. But if you're having trouble with a player while grinding it's useful.

In response to your monitor, is it a LCD or a CRT? If it's a CRT you could try degauss. Mess with the settings in your monitor setup (the one built into the monitor) and the software that came with the card (if any).

Only monitors I've ever had that get fuzzy over time is CRT monitors. They're old, bulky, hot, and only have a lifetime of 5-8 years before they start deteriorating if you have a decent quality one.
Old 09/13/2009, 01:01   #4

CRT lol, its old and bulky...
Im getting a new one..maybe a nice dell flat monitor or something xD
Old 09/13/2009, 01:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirf View Post
CRT lol, its old and bulky...
Im getting a new one..maybe a nice dell flat monitor or something xD
I bought 3 of these last year:

It's showing deactivated on the site, that just means they're out of stock. They were only $135 each. I wasn't expecting much when I got them, since I was replacing most of my CRTs I didn't care. But have been extremely impressed with them. The only downsides is the tilt doesn't move in certain directions. It has built-in speakers that sound like ****, but who seriously uses built-in monitor speakers? But for the price, I really couldn't have gotten better at the time.

Use newegg to research what you want to buy. The customer reviews there are priceless.
Old 09/13/2009, 01:17   #6

Quote:
I bought 3 of these last year: Newegg.com - Hanns·G HW-191DPB Black 19" 5ms Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 700:1 Built in Speakers - LCD Monitors

It's showing deactivated on the site, that just means they're out of stock. They were only $135 each. I wasn't expecting much when I got them, since I was replacing most of my CRTs I didn't care. But have been extremely impressed with them. The only downsides is the tilt doesn't move in certain directions. But for the price, I really couldn't have gotten better at the time.

Use newegg to research what you want to buy. The customer reviews there are priceless.
Well my bro is the one that's going to get me a new monitor...so idk lol
we'll just have to see how it turns out..

But I got to say, the only time it starts getting all fuzzy is when I play sjSRO lawlz,
though it never did that before-hand oO, so yea...