Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

private servers using game guard

Discussion on private servers using game guard within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
private servers using game guard

I have come across a problem using a pserver 9d client.Seems gameguard does not work.Am getting triplex errors. It worked fine before. but stopped working 2 days ago.I am testing out a new private server atm. So i guess the main client .exe file is requesting the use of gameguard and not hshield.

Can someone help me on this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Do you think this game should have private servers?
06/08/2012 - Mabinogi - 37 Replies
Hello, I just wanted to know your opinion as Mabinogi players. Do you think this game worths to make a private server? I mean, if there was a private server of this game, do you think there would be enough people to make it 'full' and successful? Thank you for your opinions:) If there is another fan made forum about this game where you think I could get a much bigger number of opinions just let me know please. The server would be worldwide.
Game Masters / Game Owners of Private Servers.
01/28/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Greetings, I'll make it quick and easy. I'm looking for GM's / Server owners that currently have a Private server, could be an emulator GrindRoad-Like with a good development team and also it could be a vSRO server owner. I'm building a big project related to MMORPG's and FPS games. I won't give details through this post. Feel free to PM me if you are interested in participating in this project, it will benefit you and a better gaming experience. -Link
[HINT] Game Guard BYPASS!! ANY GAME GUARD!!
06/10/2010 - Grand Chase - 22 Replies
I need someone who could decrypt the GrandChase.ini............. and also GrandChaseph.ini So that i could emulate my own gameguard server............. If anyone knows how............. please pm me