Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WORKING]High Quality Auto-Buff and Smash[AHK]

Discussion on [WORKING]High Quality Auto-Buff and Smash[AHK] within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/14/2014, 12:59   #46

elite*gold: 0
And for usinfg this stupid hex **** u need more than simle google search skill, so stfu with this wannabe cool spams.

here is the fuking script... why not make it just so idiot !?

Old 02/14/2014, 13:35   #47

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnangel1 View Post
And for usinfg this stupid hex **** u need more than simle google search skill, so stfu with this wannabe cool spams.

here is the fuking script... why not make it just so idiot !?

It's easy man. Check it out. If people who found their way to get that, they probably will find a way to run this. If people got links, they'll need tutorials. I mean - you should find your way, learn a bit how it's working etc. Not only using all the tutorials.

That's only my opinion though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2014, 20:39   #48

Any idea how to prevent XKernel from crashing my game? I get blank XKernel error with your macro, I also get a blank XKernel error with my friends' Buff trainer (it works for him, no crashes whatsoever...).
Old 02/15/2014, 20:49   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by witek1992 View Post
Any idea how to prevent XKernel from crashing my game? I get blank XKernel error with your macro, I also get a blank XKernel error with my friends' Buff trainer (it works for him, no crashes whatsoever...).
Do you have UAC disabled completely?

If so, then I really don't have a clue what to tell you. I would assume that it could possibly be a Direct-X issue, so make sure you have every Direct-X runtime fully updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnangel1 View Post
come one thats just an GUI who the fakk needs an GUi for an Hotkey macro ?

when me use smashes i record the buttons with an macro recorder and just replay that.
But Coder-joe need to make it look special and science like, and very very hidden encrypted so that the simple macro looks even more special hahaawz
Oh, a macro recorder? Fantastic! Now you have a terribly inefficient, unconfigurable program that requires external dependies versus a lightweight standalone script.

"Special"? "Science like"?
This is neither of those. Written in AHK, the language is extremely high-level and requires almost no level of abstraction whatsoever. A cursory glance at said script would provide that information. Furthermore, it was intended as a complimentary tool provided to the community in order to alleviate the monotony of skill-training, and also to fill the gaping void left by a lack of a good tool for the job.

"very very hidden encrypted"
Quit stroking your own ego. It was one-factor encrypted using popular encryption methods with the encryption key published. You know very well why this supra-rudimentary form of encryption was used. There was nothing remotely difficult or "hidden" about this whatsoever. I essentially provided the user with both the lock and the key, and asked them to open it.

"simple macro"
I think I'll just leave this one alone. This doesn't even warrant a full-fledged response.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2014, 03:05   #50

why the hell am i getting

"Error at line 5.

Line Text:global SmashToogle = 0
Error: This line does not contain a recognized action.

The Program will exit."

When i'm trying to open it in AHK ..?
Old 02/16/2014, 12:05   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Am4teRasu View Post
why the hell am i getting

"Error at line 5.

Line Text:global SmashToogle = 0
Error: This line does not contain a recognized action.

The Program will exit."

When i'm trying to open it in AHK ..?
I looked into the script and there is no such a thing as SmashToogle. I am not sure if it will work but open the script with notepad or w/e and change SmashToogle to SmashToggle.

Code:
;;;DON'T TOUCH THIS **** BRO;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
global SmashToggle = 0
global BuffToggle = 0
global QuickNukeToggle = 0
global CombatTypeString = Melee
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Old 02/16/2014, 18:46   #52

we need image search :3 wawzz
Old 02/17/2014, 03:02   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by witek1992 View Post
[/code]
my bad, it is actually SmashToggle = 0 , so i have no idea why it gives me that error ...
Closed Thread