Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Animation/Effect

Discussion on Skill Animation/Effect within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill Animation/Effect

Could anyone tell me which from the files that I got after unpacking SCR_BASE.XP contains the skills' animation/effects
Old 10/15/2013, 06:41   #2

Wannabe haxor ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2013, 12:30   #3

There is a file inside scr_base.xp called malebiped and femalebiped (or so if im not worng)
u should decrypt the file then, study that file and search what lines is for the animation, what for the effect & what is for a sound file.

then you just modify and do some test, the hard part is that there is thousand of filenames
and the names are akward, they dont give any clue about if is a melee skill or ck or what clan.

and for the effect they are not filenames they are numbers like 5124 or 100045.(i.e)

then you should crypt the file again with the same name. and repack again all the scr_base.xp and put that file at /data/script/.

i was making a big database with all file names of effects and animations, but i lost the usb where i was saving that file.

Btw you can mix some effect of some skill with the animation of other.

Well hope this help.

and hope the ppl dont hate me as sheik_gray because all the people hate me as DNA2.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/15/2013, 18:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik_gray View Post
There is a file inside scr_base.xp called malebiped and femalebiped (or so if im not worng)
u should decrypt the file then, study that file and search what lines is for the animation, what for the effect & what is for a sound file.

then you just modify and do some test, the hard part is that there is thousand of filenames
and the names are akward, they dont give any clue about if is a melee skill or ck or what clan.

and for the effect they are not filenames they are numbers like 5124 or 100045.(i.e)

then you should crypt the file again with the same name. and repack again all the scr_base.xp and put that file at /data/script/.

i was making a big database with all file names of effects and animations, but i lost the usb where i was saving that file.

Well hope this help.

and hope the ppl dont hate me as sheik_gray because all the people hate me as DNA2.

You get a big "thanks" for me this time. Also check your PM, I sent you the DDO client, hope you'll enjoy it.
I never hated you as DNA2... I understand what client editing means, and how funny it can be... thus making you sometimes forget that you must follow some rules.
You got my respect this time, thanks a lot again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigano View Post
Wannabe haxor ?
you must be retarded to believe that this is actually "hacking" , it's just editing some visual animations in a shitty game, I never claimed to be a hacker. I just liked editing 9d's client and that's it, I never associated myself with the term of "hacker" , hackers are usually people who know shit tons about security. I never, ever wanted to follow this path.
Old 10/16/2013, 05:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik_gray View Post

Well hope this help.

DNA2 was Reported hacking in play9D, right ? i hate YOU hahahahaha , just a joke!.
Old 10/17/2013, 22:51   #6

Lightbulb some help :D

Here is a part of the db i was doing at exel , with just some common sense u will understand how i use this info, and ill be easy for you to found more effect+animations.

Uploaded with http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]ageShack.us[/URL]
Thanks
6 Users