Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sorry guys, i'm probably gonna be banned soon.

Discussion on sorry guys, i'm probably gonna be banned soon. within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sorry guys, i'm probably gonna be banned soon.

i'm sorry, it may be a let-down to some people, but i may be getting banned from this forum soon. all because of an infraction i just received on another part of epvp. people were talking about noobs being leechers and that they felt they should recieve a psuedo-private hack because they felt that leechers shouldnt get it. that, by all means, is being a leecher. so i was joking around and said something very ugly about people being leechers. it was all in good fun though. apparently someone with only one post on these forums was insulted by it. it you are gonna come here, and your first and only post is going to be something about "i believe i should recieve the hack so that other leechers cant", then you dont deserve the hack and you deserve to be told to **** off.

you guys know i have no problem helping noobs. i've been very kind to this community, and it has been kind back to me. i love helping people.

regardless of racial background or origin, where you are from, despite the fact i'm from an ignorant country called America and most people around the world hate us.

so many kind, beautiful people out there. i make one joke, and this is the thanks i get.

anyways, its been nice. if i get banned, i'll be back under another name. you guys better raise some hell if this name gets banned though
Old 06/05/2009, 21:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
an infraction is not a ban ...
Old 06/05/2009, 21:38   #3

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
you get banned with 3 infractions, just play by our rules and you'll never get banned.

p.s. epvp loves any country

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread