Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOT in 9d acclaime

Discussion on BOT in 9d acclaime within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOT in 9d acclaime

em guys i saw a bot in 9d acclaim server bardo in nanchang he was nuker he was killing all moobs with out making a move i wishped hem invited in pty traded hem i stayed there a 30-40 min and he didn`t respond so probably some one already made a bot for the game and if some one is from here please share it with us thank you guys you make great things ^_^
Old 05/29/2009, 09:49   #2

Why should someone talk to you?
If i am grinding with a xp card, or with a manual i don't talk to anyone! I ignore everyone! So... when he is grinding there, why is it automaticaly a bot??
Old 05/29/2009, 11:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by noripsni View Post
Why should someone talk to you?
If i am grinding with a xp card, or with a manual i don't talk to anyone! I ignore everyone! So... when he is grinding there, why is it automaticaly a bot??
Exactly. A lot of people just ignore morons who keep trading and inviting. If someone is busy grinding it doesn't make him a bot