Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

remember all the hacks and ct's i released for the Acclaim server.....

Discussion on remember all the hacks and ct's i released for the Acclaim server..... within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
remember all the hacks and ct's i released for the Acclaim server.....

anyone remember 2 years ago, when i released all the ct's and hacks i made for the US 9d? anyone remember when someone ratted me out or acclaim found me on a forum? well, i just found the screenshot from the very last second before i was banned. this is one of the korean or viet gm's who works for acclaim, saying he needed to talk to me. then started typing commands in korean or something and teleported me some weird place that looked like it didnt belong in 9d. it says Heifei, but it wasnt! then he asked me how i was hacking, i wouldnt tell him. he kicked me and banned me when i told him to suck my ****. thats when i started getting messages on msn messenger from Kevin who works for acclaim talking about law suits LOOOL!!but anyway here's the screeny

Old 05/12/2009, 03:06   #2

wow, alot of 10s and 12s there buddy. i am guessing remove the level limit of skills?
Old 05/12/2009, 10:52   #3

yea i used that hack too :X i had 10 all skills.... hey smoke. do you know if those hack can still work ?
Old 05/12/2009, 23:16   #4

the max for some skills is cheng 12. it requires special training books to do it legitimately. not all skills will go to 12. buffs will. and yes, you can still set all your skills to max cheng.
Old 05/13/2009, 00:45   #5

where is this game from?
Old 05/14/2009, 20:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedookee View Post
the max for some skills is cheng 12. it requires special training books to do it legitimately. not all skills will go to 12. buffs will. and yes, you can still set all your skills to max cheng.
Any link to the program?
Old 05/14/2009, 21:25   #7

Have fun
Old 05/15/2009, 19:52   #8

cheat engine will be able to max ur skills?
Old 05/16/2009, 02:05   #9

We need people like you, to make us skill trainer. But then again, I guess you are too busy for that ><
Old 05/16/2009, 18:36   #10

Hehe ^^ It is the oldest skill trainer i know. Don't know if it is with viruses, but i have it on my computer for 2 years. Here's a link:

or an alternative link:

If you would have any problems(of course with that program), please pm Good luck
Old 05/17/2009, 03:32   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kornas59 View Post
Hehe ^^ It is the oldest skill trainer i know. Don't know if it is with viruses, but i have it on my computer for 2 years. Here's a link:

or an alternative link:

If you would have any problems(of course with that program), please pm Good luck

Does it still work?

Thanks.