Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How to] Play 9Dragons Web Version - Zerodin

Discussion on [How to] Play 9Dragons Web Version - Zerodin within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/18/2012, 16:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by taiezys View Post
I have made lots of tutorials. is one. I guess you will need to join our group first. I was the who found this method. And nvm about that registration. It is OBT right now so you dont need a key if you wanna play. Id better dont offtopic now.
Thanks very much for that.

BTW. Do you think about making tutorial here? Just with links. Or, if you don't mind that, I'll do it by yourself, with credits to you, this evening. What about that?

Edit: you should only post how to make account, how to download, and post how to translate (and move that file onto MediaFire, sendspace sux IMHO - just downloaded some stuff that idk how it works - too much ads).
Old 12/18/2012, 17:06   #17

Well all guides goes to our guild website. Feel free to visit there
And yeah, Im thinking to re-upload for a long time but still didnt done it yet. So anyway you should visit our website.
Old 12/20/2012, 04:55   #18

I see nothing in this page... does it exist?

If it directs into GamesCampus... it will take hours to just login. I don't think its worth it.