Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Movement against the banners of acclaim

Discussion on Movement against the banners of acclaim within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Movement against the banners of acclaim

to acclaim both in force to see their ads, forcing the acclaim we get them!
IP packet in the acclaim!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Release RE 7.5.1 0% banners
09/05/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 8 Replies
radical engine po no need to click banners!! just click open first and click craxsor tapos yun pag nag aunthenticating na yung gameguard close nyu na yung opentfirst..
BANNERS FOR ENGINE
08/30/2009 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
sir Is there now a ads or banners for the engines?? my friend tells me that his radical engine 7.5.1 is now working with ads but my engine has no ads to click..what should I do?? :confused:
no Banners Showing up
08/30/2009 - Grand Chase - 29 Replies
:( SIr can i ak something . . ? i had a very bug problem i have this engine Radical Engine 7.5.2 why does the banners not showing up??? im using this engine for 3-4 days after 1 night i cant open it baceus the banners are not showing up?/ respond..
No Banners or Advertisement
08/29/2009 - Grand Chase - 9 Replies
I need your help im using Radical Engine about a week ago then 1 day when I open my Radical Engine the banners or the advertisements gone it said Click on the Banner and will be collaborating but nothing is showing up Please I need Help is there anything I can do to start the engine without clicking the banner or the advertisements.:confused:
Banners! ;)
07/09/2009 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
Im kinda new with making banners ;D since i dont got the pictures That oyu guys request O_o but im kinda doing g00d :), if you guys want banners i'll try to make them how u request:) lol, please leave it like this Text : Colors : Picture :