Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9disciple?

Discussion on 9disciple? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9disciple?

Hello folks,
Please read it before raging and exiting from this thread.
I'm would like to use 9 disciple on an other server (not on 9dvn), and I wonder if anyone could tell me, what are the things I have to change to make it work on an other server.
Again, I'm not asking you to do this, I'm asking for help to do it for myself. If it's not okay to write in a public thread, please private message me.

Thanks.
Old 05/13/2012, 04:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
sup bro, the thing is there are only 2 9disciples 1 for 9d vn and 1 for 9d thai. even though the two look the same the programing code and packets differ from just a simple few lines the two are actually totally different programs. so the only way you can still use the hack is if u play 9d thai or if u can program a totally new 1. there is no simple tweak that will allow 9disciple to work over a different server