Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling ps1 Lob nuker and Hm12 WT warrior

Discussion on Selling ps1 Lob nuker and Hm12 WT warrior within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Selling ps1 Lob nuker and Hm12 WT warrior

Hi everyone. I've came to a point which I don't feel like carrying on with my 9dragons experience and it's time for me to move it that's why I am looking to sell my account to a good owner.

The account is a PS1 Lob nuker with 4 H4 pieces the 5th piece is the hat and you only need 115 Es to get it It's already got 30 soul beads. It comes with a PSH +9 bracers 0/2 4 hardness can be added so your likely to make is +10, it also comes with PSH +9 staff, lob resis deco, def trink all wis,ess,cons,str relics and 60 ck ar plate, all buffes and shields are maxed expect the Ve shield which is c10, all exliers are +26 it's got savage warrior epi and it's a well known nuker.

That's not all, the account also comes with a Hm12 wt warrior which I don't really play and it's naked. but over all it's an amazing account had some really good times with it.

I want to sell the account for $170 which extremely cheap, I'm serious about selling this account and I can assure you it's not a scam what so ever. thank you. good luck bidding pm me for more info, thanks!
Old 05/08/2012, 15:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,013

Post here!