Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Keylogger ALERT !!

Discussion on Keylogger ALERT !! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 393
Keylogger ALERT !!

According to some new threads in 9D GC USA, the items and gold from a lot of people is missing!

An answer from Moderator was, some of the Goldseller Sites are using Keyloggers and therefore accessed those accounts and stole everything.

My question is, has anyone a clue which site is responsible for this???

I'm really scared for my fvcking items now, cuz i was at okaygoods, rmt4games etc lately.
Another suspicous site could be the new P-Server site , doesn't it?
I mean the first time I tried to download the Setup File from that site , it got deleted from my kaspersky (Gave out a Troyan warning).
After that i tried another Mirror and this time It didn't delete.

So if anyone knows something, I'd be glad if he shares this information.
Old 04/05/2012, 15:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
Not because of malware spreading, it was just an aliby for the previous Chinese attack on GCUSA. Also a few people have the GCUSA database, so it isn't too hard to get stuff missing.

As of private servers, I can guarantee our one isn't spreading any malware. In fact the client we're using is mainly GCEU, with modified resource content from USA and modified patcher, ndreg, etc.

However, the other "private servers" claimed for 9D which are fake on the toplists were spreading malware, we reported it to the file hoster, but no actual action was taken.
Old 04/05/2012, 15:43   #3

client of 9D PS is clean even my friend who is programmer check it.
Myabe some ppl are fools and trust other faked sites with 9d ps servers doh...
Kaihoe have own flyff server which is very long time.

In the 9D history there was two private servers one closed in 2006 due ppl hacked... dunno name cuz in 2006 i just start playing 9d
2nd is Play9D...
Old 04/05/2012, 15:56   #4

if you are having trust issues with the installer

Download 7zip
open installer through 7zip
extract contents to folder
go to the folder where you extracted the game and inside you find Play9D folder
copy all files from there
move up one level
paste

so its safe.

@Play9D, do you have any proof for your claims (about usa db theft) or just propaganda? chinese attacking and getting stuff is so .... everywhere, u can do better lol.
Old 04/05/2012, 16:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Zyklon] View Post
@Play9D, do you have any proof for your claims (about usa db theft) or just propaganda? chinese attacking and getting stuff is so .... everywhere, u can do better lol.
I work for the person who stole 9D and many many other files, think I'd know better. :)
Old 04/05/2012, 16:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play9D View Post
I work for the person who stole 9D and many many other files, think I'd know better.

Instead of making these excuses, you'd better concentrate on fixing exp/drop/refinement rates.

I kind of trust on you saying that all file are free, so please make the game fun to play. And I dunno who the hell told you that high drop rates ruins game economy, that's bullshit...
Old 04/05/2012, 17:12   #7

yea drop rates sux ***** ppl don't have money for new weapons etc which sux badly.
first i hear that privates servers are not made for fun o_O

Btw beta 9d eu had x6 rates 2-4 weaps per mob... and somehow they didnt had probs with setting rates...

#Edit
Most of the money gained by selling weapons will be pumped into KJ Dungeon on farming h4 sets + 30% hp pills... some one seems don't know how is done crisis in game... Most of US crisis was done by Gold Spammers which offer refined weapons etc.
Old 04/05/2012, 20:03   #8

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaymas View Post

Btw beta 9d eu had x6 rates 2-4 weaps per mob... and somehow they didnt had probs with setting rates...

Exactly! i was on 9D GC EU Beta aswell, and the Droprate was amazing!
They did not have to Decrypt files or smth. They just did it.... So i can't understand why you have such problems, since you have the files from 9D EU...
Old 04/05/2012, 20:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony-Yayo View Post
Exactly! i was on 9D GC EU Beta aswell, and the Droprate was amazing!
They did not have to Decrypt files or smth. They just did it.... So i can't understand why you have such problems, since you have the files from 9D EU...
Something smells for me :S exp is 8x comparing to gc eu...
Idk what they try to do or trying fool ppl around.
Better to keep an eye on them
Old 04/20/2012, 23:31   #10

My security system is constantly delete the Pserver 9d client and its pose as a threat