Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold sellers at GC - dead or alive?

Discussion on Gold sellers at GC - dead or alive? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Gold sellers at GC - dead or alive?

Hey all epvpers, I've been a lurker for many years blah blah (insert witty first post intro here ).

Anyone know what's up with the gold sellers for GC? I had taken a long break from playing and came back to see no spam in hefei etc.. and now it seems okaygoods and rmt4game are done with it, they said they didn't have any stock and won't be reup anytime soon.

Over the years I've heard about ice-star and shop9d, are these guys still doing their thing, if so are they reliable/trustworthy nowadays? With all the new gear and everything that's came out since I last played I'm having a hard time as an old char with broke toons
Old 02/16/2012, 08:50   #2

all gone but ice-star will come back
Old 02/16/2012, 10:41   #3

All Gone?... Ice Star **** you man, i knew u since 2008 from CLTB... Just a talker :/ Witch Scam players and blame on Paypal bug etc?, but.. What ever, what u need those Gold Seller's for Mr Smart Guy?, When one scale cost over 100mil? and if u have prblems selling Item mall, it is since u buy shiity items like exp cards witch all have, Buy Tears = Easy to sell + Change for Scale + it cost more then Scale Ingame but same price in item mall..

Jade's ETC dont even cost 400 coins but cost 100mil + ingame.. Just use ur ******* head everyone and u dont need POOR POOR POOR ******* VIet's or Thai's Farming ur items, since thats theyr work "since they all suck **** for rice and command they mom to play theyr games to earn items to resell" Jesus Christ Epvp, What have happen here?
Old 02/16/2012, 13:42   #4

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
All Gone?... Ice Star **** you man, i knew u since 2008 from CLTB... Just a talker :/ Witch Scam players and blame on Paypal bug etc?, but.. What ever, what u need those Gold Seller's for Mr Smart Guy?, When one scale cost over 100mil? and if u have prblems selling Item mall, it is since u buy shiity items like exp cards witch all have, Buy Tears = Easy to sell + Change for Scale + it cost more then Scale Ingame but same price in item mall..

Jade's ETC dont even cost 400 coins but cost 100mil + ingame.. Just use ur ******* head everyone and u dont need POOR POOR POOR ******* VIet's or Thai's Farming ur items, since thats theyr work "since they all suck **** for rice and command they mom to play theyr games to earn items to resell" Jesus Christ Epvp, What have happen here?
u knew me since 2008 from CLTB? you are vietnamese lol i never scam player else i got scam from some buyer. so i stoped in a long time. i want become pro as okaygoods. I will be back when my company to overcome the current difficulties
P/S: someone still need powerlvl and 3 slot items ^^
Old 02/17/2012, 11:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
What ever, what u need those Gold Seller's for Mr Smart Guy?, When one scale cost over 100mil? and if u have prblems selling Item mall, it is since u buy shiity items like exp cards witch all have, Buy Tears = Easy to sell + Change for Scale + it cost more then Scale Ingame but same price in item mall..

Jade's ETC dont even cost 400 coins but cost 100mil + ingame..
Thanks for the reply guys. I recently came back to playing and everything in GC is overpriced (except be's). Now without any sellers I did try to sell IM items *sigh*. I've had stands with tears, scales and jades. 100m = sit on items for maybe weeks at a time. The best I was able to do was around 40kk each to get them to sell quickly.

I'm actually waiting for another %off sale or bonus CC to try to get right again. I just didn't know if anyone had heard anything about the current lack of sellers in GC or if they'd be back. I asked because IM for me atm has been a set stand and wait game.

Edit: to ramble a bit, I spent about 100 bucks on my own refine and the new boxes to try and get either a decent weap or a +1 scroll to sell and get my char where I want to be... 100 bucks and nothing to show for it lol... bring back some sellers /rant
Old 02/25/2012, 10:21   #6

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice-star.vn View Post
all gone but ice-star will come back
Lol, forget it you idiot. Everyone knows that you scam people

And if you ever should try to comeback, i'll do everything to stop people from buying...

You SCAMMED tons of people selling your "FAKE" GM Tools for 400$ and more ...

That was a big mistake.. you won't ever profit anymore... It was your choice to scam, and so you ruined yourself...

You could have made more money by staying reliable.

FVCK you for scamming people. You'll get your payback bro believe me

PS: Don't believe any other seller then oka.y.g.o.o.d.s / rmt4game and shop9d....

Any other seller is overpriced or an attent from ice-star to come up with a new name... because is old image is too destroyed because of all that scam he did.
Old 02/25/2012, 17:13   #7

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony-Yayo View Post
Lol, forget it you idiot. Everyone knows that you scam people

And if you ever should try to comeback, i'll do everything to stop people from buying...

You SCAMMED tons of people selling your "FAKE" GM Tools for 400$ and more ...

That was a big mistake.. you won't ever profit anymore... It was your choice to scam, and so you ruined yourself...

You could have made more money by staying reliable.

FVCK you for scamming people. You'll get your payback bro believe me

PS: Don't believe any other seller then oka.y.g.o.o.d.s / rmt4game and shop9d....

Any other seller is overpriced or an attent from ice-star to come up with a new name... because is old image is too destroyed because of all that scam he did.
do you have proof? i dont fear because i never scam. how do you will if have a fake ice-star
Old 02/25/2012, 22:10   #8

Ice.. **** off o_o'' Get a job or some, Aint you Viet's good to suck ****'s and have alot Shemales etc? Tons gay bar's... Thai's 2... Go work there
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/26/2012, 21:22   #9

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
do you have proof? i dont fear because i never scam. how do you will if have a fake ice-star
Proof? LoL every person with an IQ over 1 will be smart enough to not buy at you after reading all the Scam Stories about you.....

I don't need a proof at all. I got scammed by you 400$ for fake GM Tools.

I wouldn't tell this story if you had not Stolen me 400$ ! That's f@cking much Money.
And I know 2 other people you did this....

Why should i tell Stories about you if it wasn't true?
I mean i was completely confident with you until you Scammed me. And stole me 400$ ... The good thing about that is, you killed your own business with that ) Because I'm smart enough to not let any place out to tell the people what a big scammer you are....
If you want me to stop. Pay me back the stolen 400$... Otherwise forget your Business bro
Old 02/26/2012, 21:29   #10

Exclamation CSS Models unsichtbar!!!

Hallo leute, ich hab mir ein paar neue skins auf counterstrike.de runtergeladen, ich weis wie ich das entpacken muss und so... aber ich hab mir player skins fur anti-terror geholt, aber SAS, GIGN & GSG9 Charakter sind jetzt unsichtbar, bitte helft mir, ich hab schon alles versucht: neue skins genommen um zu hoffen das man sie sieht, gegoogelt, unnötige dateien gelöscht, die skins wieder gelöscht, aber nix hat funktioniert... HILFE
LG, G-R7Games

PS: biiiiiitte helt mir, ich zocke gerne CSS und es nerft wenn die einfach unsichtbar sind...

CSS Models unsichtbar!!!

Hallo leute, ich hab mir ein paar neue skins auf counterstrike.de runtergeladen, ich weis wie ich das entpacken muss und so... aber ich hab mir player skins fur anti-terror geholt, aber SAS, GIGN & GSG9 Charakter sind jetzt unsichtbar, bitte helft mir, ich hab schon alles versucht: neue skins genommen um zu hoffen das man sie sieht, gegoogelt, unnötige dateien gelöscht, die skins wieder gelöscht, aber nix hat funktioniert... HILFE
LG, G-R7Games

PS: biiiiiitte helt mir, ich zocke gerne CSS und es nerft wenn die einfach unsichtbar sind...
Old 02/26/2012, 21:43   #11

Old 02/27/2012, 16:47   #12

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony-Yayo View Post
Proof? LoL every person with an IQ over 1 will be smart enough to not buy at you after reading all the Scam Stories about you.....

I don't need a proof at all. I got scammed by you 400$ for fake GM Tools.

I wouldn't tell this story if you had not Stolen me 400$ ! That's f@cking much Money.
And I know 2 other people you did this....

Why should i tell Stories about you if it wasn't true?
I mean i was completely confident with you until you Scammed me. And stole me 400$ ... The good thing about that is, you killed your own business with that ) Because I'm smart enough to not let any place out to tell the people what a big scammer you are....
If you want me to stop. Pay me back the stolen 400$... Otherwise forget your Business bro
i cant pay because i didnt scam you or any one.can you tell your story here.i want know.
Old 02/29/2012, 01:29   #13

Thanks guys

Quote:
i cant pay because i didnt scam you or any one.can you tell your story here.i want know.
You know, I had never really dealt with ice-star or 9dshop directly but now that some of the good members here have talked about it, I thank you all for the heads up. IMHO if it ain't okgoods it's not reliable, and I feel the same way about rmt4game. (im sure they've dealt direct with viets mostly and at one time even ice-star) but thats all history i guess.

I've no bias as to where it comes from, I just would like to see some sellers back.

What I really started this thread for was to find out if anyone knew anything about the current situation and the lack of sellers for US servers.

I'm glad though b/c now I've read quite a bit about the $400 gm tools that Ice now denies. LOL. Anyhow, thanks everyone for the replies.
Old 02/29/2012, 16:39   #14

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by spam9 View Post
You know, I had never really dealt with ice-star or 9dshop directly but now that some of the good members here have talked about it, I thank you all for the heads up. IMHO if it ain't okgoods it's not reliable, and I feel the same way about rmt4game. (im sure they've dealt direct with viets mostly and at one time even ice-star) but thats all history i guess.

I've no bias as to where it comes from, I just would like to see some sellers back.

What I really started this thread for was to find out if anyone knew anything about the current situation and the lack of sellers for US servers.

I'm glad though b/c now I've read quite a bit about the $400 gm tools that Ice now denies. LOL. Anyhow, thanks everyone for the replies.
- i supply to okaygoods not rmt4game ( i contacted but they didnt buy from me )
then my boss's team supply to okaygoods
- i and shop9d from an team but solo work
- i stoped in a long time ( befor G1 server's close )
- if you buy anythings from me then you will have reciept sent to your mail from my site ( ice-star.vn )
if i scamed then i dont use ice star name again
* i sure have fake ice-star
Old 03/01/2012, 00:04   #15

i bought from r4mt 2 months ago

and i didnt recieve gold, they said "we dont have... sorry"

everyday i ask