Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D9 Multiple Download Links

Discussion on D9 Multiple Download Links within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D9 Multiple Download Links

(Me)

(Me)

(xxengelsxx)

(adek1994)
Thanks
7 Users
Old 01/24/2012, 00:24   #2

Thanks mate!

Edit: Hey bro I think the first file may be corrupt? It's telling me something corrupt at the end of the installation and seems as if files are missing as I get an error about some objects once I launch the game.
Old 01/25/2012, 16:16   #3

Received Thanks: 1,013
Great work!

Sorry, but I posted that links in my Tutorial. Could it be? :P
Old 05/04/2012, 13:43   #4

cant donwload :|
Old 05/14/2012, 08:39   #5

Can't download this ...
Old 05/15/2012, 12:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by byakuya3e View Post
cant donwload :|
Quote:
Originally Posted by y3u4nhl4m View Post
Can't download this ...
Rapidshare is working perfectly. For downloadin' from Speedyshare You need make new account, apparently now it's avaible only through "Speedy Drive" . After creation account you'll receive Basic Account but you can download Client from there (even if it say "Only for Premium Account").
I know it that epvp didn't change.

@Edit: If You really need help with "How to download clien from Speedyshare" i can make tutorial for You nabs.
Old 05/15/2012, 17:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by witek1992 View Post
Rapidshare is working perfectly. For downloadin' from Speedyshare You need make new account, apparently now it's avaible only through "Speedy Drive" . After creation account you'll receive Basic Account but you can download Client from there (even if it say "Only for Premium Account").
I know it that epvp didn't change.

@Edit: If You really need help with "How to download clien from Speedyshare" i can make tutorial for You nabs.
Please do if you can
Old 05/15/2012, 18:00   #8

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by y3u4nhl4m View Post
Please do if you can
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First what You need is Click on Link with client of D9.

After You click, You'll be redirected to speedyshare site with D9 Client in, but you wont be able to download it before You make account. Dont look on that words "You need premium account", just click "Sign In" and then "Create Account" like on pictures.

You'll be redirected again in to site with Image a little down of site, click on that image.

After You click on image, You'll be redirected AGAIN.. to site with Link to download "SpeedyDrive", to Download it click on name "SpeedyDrive_setup.exe".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation guide.

After You download the file, open it. You'll get installation window, press "Next" like on image.

Then if You want You can change destination folder for program but if You dont press "Install"

Installation is begin, now wait till it finish.

After it finish, press "Finish".

Registration guide.

After You press "Finish" button, the Speedy Drive will open, dont write nothing there, just press "Register" look on picture.

It'll open another window,
1. Name (You can write there what You want)
2. e-mail (write Your email, coz You'll need it for finish registration)
3. After that Click on "Register"

After you press "Register" you'll get information that your registration is almost completed, You need only go to Your e-mail and click on link to complete it.

Here is message from there. Click on it.

Message. Click on that link.

After you click on it, you'll be redirected again, this time to Your "ID and Password" information. Copy them to notepad or wherever you want it.

After You log in, click on "D9_1100+-1-.exe" to start Download.

Hope it helped. Press thanks if did.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/15/2012, 20:47   #9

Received Thanks: 1,013
I didn't knew that, Witek xD