Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey Saweet I need yr Help ^^

Discussion on Hey Saweet I need yr Help ^^ within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Hey Saweet I need yr Help ^^

sorry if im wasting yr time..but hmm i happen to use yr 9disciples and its really amazing im also from thailand as well..u did a very amazing job

the problem is..i started to use the Epithets Hack..it works fine at first but now my epithets suddeny become Unicode Font...and i cant seem to get it out but i still can choose the epit from my list and it still gives me buff but i dosnt show on my name instead it shows the Weird Language ...

could u give me some ideas what is going on?
Old 09/17/2011, 20:52   #2

Until Saweet gets to you, if he will, I suggest you to give more information. What do you mean by Unicode? What do you mean by weird language? A screenshot would be perfect.

Anyway, considering you wrote this in English and you say you are Thai, I guess the epithet shows in something in-between English and Thai. As it probably happens if you try to whisper a Thai name when using an English ndtextdb. What could have caused it? Well, I say it's either a corrupted language file, or a change in your OS's language packs. Try to remember if you changed any file in your game folder, or if you have (un)installed any language pack recently.

What else you could do? Delete epithet and add it again. Uninstall and reinstall game. Rollback your OS.

Hope this helped
Old 09/17/2011, 23:07   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
This issue is not related to 9Disciple. I recommend what ^ said
Old 09/18/2011, 05:19   #4

Epis goes to unicode... Word!.
Old 09/18/2011, 13:42   #5

ive tried to delete and take out and change the epi and yes even i delete it the unicode is still there and it is wriiten in english+thai language (only on the epi name) other than that are working fine ..ive also tried to reinstall the game ..but still it dosent seems to go away the unicode are some thing like this ๖hๅพ4งาย,,, its there instead of the epi
Old 09/18/2011, 15:21   #6

Then I say it's your language pack that's messed up. Something won't the system read Thai characters so it turns them to English...
Old 09/19/2011, 13:07   #7

so..could u give me some guide to fix it? ^^ srry but im really not good at computer..
Old 09/22/2011, 00:43   #8

take the US english text file from Gamescampus US server and copy it to your D9 script folder and delete the TH script file then change US to TH on the copy
Old 09/29/2011, 11:52   #9

So your name is in a funny format , does that ruin your game experience ?
Old 10/01/2011, 06:22   #10

noppp just the epi aliens language
Old 10/01/2011, 11:35   #11

elite*gold: LOCKED
How you do it ?