Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9Dragons Thailand Complete Guide?

Discussion on 9Dragons Thailand Complete Guide? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9Dragons Thailand Complete Guide?

Hey guys...i was just wondering if it is posible for any of you to do a complete guide about the TH server?

from rates...to hacks?

i mean i know they are on the forum but so many topics...and i just can't seem to get them in order...it would be really usefull if all the info would be in one place.

account/rates/hacks/igns/help/etc...

It's just...my opinion.

If anyone here is expert in TH server and would like to help the rest of us,would pe deeply appreciated.Thank you!

have a ncie day!
Old 09/03/2011, 17:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
You dont need a hack you dont know about... so simply F off... and get alittle known about it, since then u can simply serch or just look 1-3 pages back and u got everything u need... Dont be lazy!
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
9Dragons Thailand
08/07/2011 - 9Dragons - 164 Replies
Is there any buff trainer for 9Dragons Thailand??
9Dragons Thailand Help.
06/26/2011 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
Ok guys, im a very patience person, and i love to try new things, but the D/Cs on D9 are incredibly frequent. my question is, is there any way to stop them, if not im going to Russian 9D, it seems better, id rather not tho because i like the server, so someone help please.
9Dragons Thailand Client
02/10/2011 - 9Dragons - 10 Replies
Hello all. Can someone help me? I cannot find a good source where I can download the 9D client for Thailand if I download from the homepage it says 2 days but my computer is not on for 2 days! :mad: So I ask here if someone who has 9D TH please say me a good source from where I can download it from. If there is no one please could someone upload the Client and put the link in here? Problem solved!
9dragons thailand nuker
09/07/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
helo,i know this isnt the black market thread but noone that plays thailand looks in black market,i am selling a ec3 shaolin nuker on 9dragons thailand.its got 300 def set,20 mid lvl gt,7 be,it has all bufs maxed and VE shield lvl 10(wich is hard to level) 2 slot hat boots gloves with 10% speed each,good build,all i need is 15$ paypal.pm me or add me in yahoo [email protected] if u are interested