Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Delay for D9

Discussion on Delay for D9 within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Delay for D9

is there any dfelay hack for nukes for d9 ? sorry for noob post im just not well informed..
Old 09/03/2011, 18:02   #2

Look here, another **** who ruin my morning and the forum we wanna keep clean! Search?.. >>Cannot Froze Values At D9 Thai Unlike Xp Sp1-3<<

So its so ******* useless, and you have auto attack hack, so u can trow upto 50 nukes a sec or some... And if thats 2 slow, then use 9disciple and lvl hack for FFS! :'( Why dont you nabies read few posts about the hacks, b4 going wild and noobin the forum down... fak..
Old 09/04/2011, 03:12   #3

lololololololol!!!! lolololol!

how long till pms over bruhhh?!(:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Delay.dll
06/22/2011 - Nostale - 7 Replies
Hey, ich würde gerne wissen wie man in 99Nostale "No Delay" hinbekommt weiß nicht wohin damit oder kA wie man es öffnet bitte um Hilfe :handsdown:
SmartWHZ no delay is working i repeat No DELAY is Working!!!
09/17/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies
dude i found out about the no delay that its working if u simply just turn it on ull get disconncted :( but theres a trick after turning it on turn it of right away there u are its working all ready but once u already turned it on and off u cant turn it off unless you log out :( its very usefull in horror mod pls press thnks
wpe pro o delay????????????????????????????????
07/20/2008 - Off Topic - 6 Replies
Hi my names youwish i just sighned up, I was wondering if some one could help me with something recently i had a trojan on my PC and reinstall every thing! Anyways the wpe i had was a 0 delay version and i could spam 1000 packets in 20 seconds, ok this version had the purple background! Now i have Another version also from here and it does not spam as fast! Yesterdays it was only 1/3rd the speed of the one i had before and this one has a grey background, i tidy th pc up a bit closed runing...