Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get Acclaim Coins free! Full working thing!

Discussion on Get Acclaim Coins free! Full working thing! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get Acclaim Coins free! Full working thing!

OK, I've been doing this for some time now, and ofc its a result of my good connections with some VGMs in game! So I know how the scam checking system works on this! This instruction is "step by step" and detailed, of how to gain some coins for premium things free(free of money, not free of some work to be done there)! I will suppose you have only 1 computer available(1 PC, or 1 Laptop or w/e) and 1 connection(1 provider), so I will base my explanation on this! For those with option of 2 or more separate connections(2 or more providers) I will make separate post!

Very important: This only works if you have dynamic IP, it aint working with static! Also may work for those know how to mount on neighbour's unsecured Wi-Fi, or know how to play with proxy switching! Hiding IP does not do the trick! Coz if no IP, then no coins!

So here goes, you have 1 connection and want some free acclaim coins!

1. Change IP
2. Make new email adress
3. Change IP
4. Go to official 9D web site and log there with your main acc, go to invite friends option, and send invitation, to email from step 2
5. Log out from 9D web site, very important, "log out"
6. Exit web site
7. Change IP
8. Go to email acc from step 2
9. Follow the invitation link, and register on 9D web site
10. Go to game log in as new "fake" user. and play 13 levels
11. Do 3-4 quests
12. Exit game
13. Change your IP

Now this takes about 2 hours to do! So 2h = 300 coins! If you want more repeat the process! If not go to your main and play!

To explain further! Acclaim checks: IP from what email was made, IP from what you log on their site, IP from what you log in game! That is why all this is needed to be done! If your new IP matches with any other IP recorded on server, it will fail!

Changing IP:
I) Those that have dynamic IP: Restart modem/router, by switching it out of power supply and switching back on! Important: not by pressing restart button, or on/off button, coz it sometimes fails to change IP!

II) Those that know how to play with proxy switching, and/or use unsecured Wi-Fi: Well no need to talk further, you know your stuff!

That is it! Also note: It may take for Acclaim to give you coins up too 1 month, but you will get them for sure! Sometimes I got them in 7 days, some times in 3 days, sometimes in 14 days, but it has happened I get them in 1 month! But I always get the coins!

Important: If you have 1 connection(provider) do not leach your charr from other PC, Acclaim checks external(well lets say modem') IP, and not internal(PC's) IP! So both PCs will apear to be on same IP and no coins will be given to you!

Now, I still pay for "90 days" premium, coz honestly, this aint worthy to me to do over and over again 15 times for premium that costs 4500 coins! I use this for my alt accs to get some little perks, and for my main acc when I see I'll lack of expendable goods soon (Korean Ginsengs, trigrams, decos, premium pills, Lion's Roars, Summoning Epistales, Panaceas, Elixirs and such)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/31/2008, 15:15   #2

Nice done
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2008, 06:05   #3

What if I go to a friend house, create a new account from the recomend URL, and lv my char from there 13 lv...
Old 06/04/2008, 06:07   #4

I thought they give u the 300 coins just once
Old 06/04/2008, 20:11   #5

now u can get somekind lightfoot boost, and no coins =(, we will have to wait for coins! **** if any1 knows how to change IP adress, plzz help! i know how to change it, but only for 2 mins!
Old 06/05/2008, 05:12   #6

They will give no more coins, to evade abuser
Old 06/08/2008, 12:43   #7

Yes true, there will be no coins anymore, now its only c12 lightfoot the whole next year!
Old 06/11/2008, 09:59   #8

lol that's hilarious. I don't know how recent the scam checking was, but I am on a static ip and I never had any trouble getting coins without any kind of masking or proxy software.
Old 06/13/2008, 13:19   #9

well last 3 month of coin dealing! And also you should double check with your provider, sounds to me you got a bit scamed about static! If you had static, you would not get coins not 1 single time! Or if you did you were probobly lucky, and did it like once or twice per month!

Hmmm this subject should be renamed now to:
Get c12 lightfoot for 1 day! Full working thing!
xD
Old 06/15/2008, 22:12   #10

Hmm, honestly I can't say for sure. I'm not the one paying for it, and the one who is wouldn't get scammed on something so simple. I didn't do it all that often, but I did get it for free, so I can't complain.
Old 06/16/2008, 20:42   #11

All what a load of **** I need a sp33d deco lol
I am nuker with 70% sp33d so i need 90%
To be greedy >=D
Old 10/28/2008, 19:06   #12

So is this thing still works ?
Old 10/28/2008, 19:28   #13

then I`d rather buy the coins instead of wasting 2h for grinding with a noob ><
instead of that you made a good job for people who r not able to buy coins ^^
Old 10/28/2008, 20:28   #14

Even so , u do not need 2h of grinding , just play a little, even tho i'm testing.