Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

News On DreamDragons

Discussion on News On DreamDragons within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/12/2011, 11:50   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
Lets hope this game comes to EU / US.... We need those games here
I hope that some Company will look forward at this version Dragons and buy publishing rights for EU. Btw I'm blink or wtf i notice that DDo don't have BoT
Old 07/12/2011, 13:00   #17

Khaymas, There was none lob or bot in UK 9d at start :P and thats from 06... "b4 acclame"

So i think lob n bot come later.

DID ANYONE TRY NUKER ON DD? server closed when i was finish DL, so i never tested the game *Pwnd*
Old 07/12/2011, 13:28   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
Khaymas, There was none lob or bot in UK 9d at start :P and thats from 06... "b4 acclame"

So i think lob n bot come later.

DID ANYONE TRY NUKER ON DD? server closed when i was finish DL, so i never tested the game *Pwnd*
Well nukers are pretty good there bcouse there are def clothes in shops and nukes are pretty tight. But never seen lots of nukers only seen lots of warriors. In fact warriors rules the game there. o.O I would say DDO is 9D JP/HK ver coppy + more quests and some kind of pet system.
Old 07/12/2011, 14:14   #19

I got some more news guys but cant really work out what its saying google translate again

Dear Players:

Hello, everyone,

To thank you for the "Dream Dragon OL" the first technical beta of love and support, "Long Dream OL" operations team decided to: all technical tests in this account is activated, the next test without activation code can be testing directly into the game, all in the packaging and testing of this technology before the end of the character level to 30 account, the next test will be the first test in mysterious spree.
Please pay attention to the "Dragon's Dream OL" the official website to get more game information.

Thanks again for everyone's enthusiastic participation, we are happy to provide you better service, I wish you all a happy gaming!
Old 07/12/2011, 16:53   #20

Can`t wait for it to open again! i was willing to try it today tho i got unlucky :'(
Old 07/13/2011, 12:50   #21

the server is down??this is why the 1st server is gray??lol and i was staying 4 days for downloading and patching!fock this!(sorry for bad English)
Old 07/13/2011, 14:02   #22

it will be back online once they finish updating and fixing all the bugs players reported . it might take a few days or it might take a month.....who knows ?
Old 07/13/2011, 18:05   #23

Closed Beta Test... To Beta Test wont take few days lol.. and even if they closed the CBT and theyr going to run a new CBT it still wont take days to fix the stuff.. since Storm Entertainment wanted to make it even better lol... "Sounds like it will take YEARs! :'( QQQQQ"
Old 07/13/2011, 19:31   #24

we don't know how their tech. support team work. Indy21 have delay in every patch + many bugs even on kr version... I think the china will try to do something to make this version more popular than original. idk what ppl see in g1 or ger dragons they are dead one(killed by hackers) , second (low population)
Old 07/31/2011, 07:30   #25

Okay.. Here some news about DDO maps.
'Taoyuan Village ----> This is the birthplace of beggars, changed a lot
Shaolin again -----> the map 90 degrees to the right, and then changed the very door of the four sects are gone (the only disciple of the martial art can be out the door), all players to be able to come in and go out each various faction freely
Mingjiao -----> original birthplace of Evil, plus a number of Western architecture has changed a little bit
Wudang-----> North Sea Ice Palace in Wudang -----> part of the map to change the original Wudang Mountain, plus a forest
Nanchang, Hangzhou------> does not have the change completely
Zhengzhou, Jinan, Shijiazhuang, Datong -----> has not changed
Nanchang, Hangzhou ----> has not gone and looks at map
**, north sea ice palace, Liaodong -----> has not changed yet' (Google traslate)
As you can see probably there will be new clan (Beggars). But still... No news about BoTs.