Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Lvl buffs while u AFK

Discussion on [Release]Lvl buffs while u AFK within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Do you think it is Good or usable bot?
Yes.It helped me a lot. 14 77.78%
No. 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Release]Lvl buffs while u AFK

Hey, i wanna show you my buff lvling BOT.You can apply bot and go watch tv or go sleep and let bot to lvl your buffs while you are sleeping or watching tv.Script what i have maded is Easy script in SCAR Program.

What is scar?
SCAR scripting language is a language used to simulate keystrokes, mouse clicks and mouse movements. the difference between SCAR and many other languages that simulate these, is that SCAR has other commands that can change what it does depending on what might be on the screen, what the time is or whatever you set it to.

What this script do?
This script will be clicking on buffs.When he click on buff he wait 8seconds,then he click on next buff what are near him.When he 3 times clicks on all buffs he will click on Meditation and wait 20seconds after Meditation end he start again lvling buffs bla bla bla..It is repeating all time until You dont stop the script by clicking (CTRL + ALT + S).

Is it trusted?
Scar is scripting program,macro...It isnt anything like C,C++ etc..It cant be keylogger or something that,scar can only move with your mouse or click any of your keys on keyboard.Its almost all.So it isnt any type of virus.

So lets start.
1.Install Scar setup (Scar setup is in Rar file i have uploaded here at epvp.de)
2.you have to do is Windows Resolution is 1280 x 1024
3.9Dragons in full screen.
4.9Dragons in Full screen and Resolution of 9Dragons is 1280 x 1024 32Bit.
5.If you have installed Scar then go and open Scar Script called "9dragons buff lvl bot Beta".
6.Go to somewhere where are no players and click (Ctrl + Alt + R) Make sure you have all bufs in numbers 1-9 in second row NO IN 1st!And in number 0 you have Meditation.

To start Bot click (CTRL + ALT + R) to stop Bot click (Ctrl + Alt + S).

If you dont know where to chagne resolution of 9Dragons..Look at the Picture.

SECOND ROW IS HERE

NO TO FIRST - IF YOU DO THE BOT WILL BE CLICKING TO NOTHING.

So here.

Click on button "Thanks" for my work.

By the way this is BETA version so if you are having problems feel free to ask me here on Topic and i will help you if i can.

Sorry for my English.

Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: rar 9Dragons Bot.rar (1.31 MB, 164 views)
Old 07/04/2011, 15:39   #2

or i use the kunte kentei buff trainer that dont w8s 3000 seconds betwen click n meds when ve near 0 oh and worsk in evry resoultion . dooh
Old 07/04/2011, 17:01   #3

Ok ok dude.Im working on better bots.This is just beta but if you think this is big fail then i dont MUST share with you.Dude im doing it on my free time and sharing it for free etc...Next time i dont must share with you my work.

Btw:Im working on any resolution bot and any BIT bot with colour finder..This is just my first work and BETA.From this beta it will be better and better but if you dont want no problem i dont must share next time.
Old 07/05/2011, 02:36   #4

dramaqueen
Old 07/05/2011, 11:32   #5

Haters gona hate..
Old 07/05/2011, 15:48   #6

problem ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2011, 17:03   #7

I think it's better to make a video guide and see how it works.
Old 07/06/2011, 01:28   #8

See, thats the problem when you give for free, stupid noobs at least this guy isnt beggin for a trainer and he even share his work, if u dont like it dont use it, but dont flame the guy, cuz u make clowns aout of your own selves, silly leechers

@OP, good job man, make it better and keep diggin, maybe you can make a grind bot or a loot macro, its good to see someone making use of what the forum has, and not just try to act cool when all they do its leeech others work
Old 07/06/2011, 02:03   #9

asslicker
Old 07/06/2011, 22:49   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertrade View Post
See, thats the problem when you give for free, stupid noobs at least this guy isnt beggin for a trainer and he even share his work, if u dont like it dont use it, but dont flame the guy, cuz u make clowns aout of your own selves, silly leechers

@OP, good job man, make it better and keep diggin, maybe you can make a grind bot or a loot macro, its good to see someone making use of what the forum has, and not just try to act cool when all they do its leeech others work
Thx man..Yea i know this bot isnt good or Super good or how you all are calling it.But im already working on new one..Of course i can make Grind..I can make Auto lvl bot..auto healing of course too..But with that community..Dont know if it will be any good..Im trying to help you guys or be usefull for peoples but how do I see it havent chance here..Want see you guys how are you learning Script on C/C+/Scar etc..Realy..Try and go make your self bot for anything you want.After that make many pictures for tutorial + text that You will write.Im doing it for Free and you still hate me...How did "mastertrade" said..If you dont want to use it..Just dont use it and dont flame here.
Old 07/07/2011, 02:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by origo View Post
flameeee ooooon !!!
I could find 1000's of ways to make you look like the asstard you are, but your next post will do just find why bother...

U see me asking for anything? i know u, u are the kind of noob that begs for a stupid CE address and then come to ... i bet a PVE server and then BP to show all how good of a "hacker" u are... until your mom comes and shuts down your PC ... sure flame on... !
Old 07/07/2011, 02:42   #12

find 1 post where i beg for ce adress you dumbazz

yes i own bp without hacks that is until your mom enters my room n trun off pc so i can doo her
Old 07/07/2011, 05:38   #13

Impressive, goes up to 9 skills. I can't wait to see your work to come
Old 07/07/2011, 17:17   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by origo View Post
find 1 post where i beg for ce adress you dumbazz

yes i own bp without hacks that is until your mom enters my room n trun off pc so i can doo her
u own BP "without" hacks (and yet here you are) u do "doo" my mom, aham... sure... what a clever guy you are

Dont worry carebears always "own" BP, i can come to your dear phoenix server to see how you "doo" it, (i'll make sure to tell my mom not to interrupt you) cuz i really doubt you go Yin

fvck those who calim not to use a hack, and yet again they are here "I own without hacks..." then what you do here?
Old 07/07/2011, 18:12   #15

you wont survive phx bp go own empty yin server you pvp pro

now plz stick out the tounge its wide inside the op's ***