Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

shop9d.co.cc cannot checkout

Discussion on shop9d.co.cc cannot checkout within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
shop9d.co.cc cannot checkout

I cant contact them via email - online chat is offline and best of all I cannot even checkout for the items I wana pay from them.

Are they even trustable anymore?
Old 05/16/2011, 20:27   #2

Yes they are legit sellers .... Mhhhh I contact em via Yahoo msn like 3 am (GTM -6)
Here it is his Yahoo msn

Hope this helped u !!

Say *THANKS !! =D
Old 05/17/2011, 08:30   #3

shop9d.co.cc is different form shop9d.com and yes shop9d.com is trustable but shop9d.co.cc not trustable fvckin thomas tech or some ***** is a scammer.
Old 05/17/2011, 14:10   #4

When I google shop9d, nothing comes up, can you give me the exact webpage of the website?
Old 05/21/2011, 19:00   #5

the site is down just add the YM in the second post and talk to him
Old 05/22/2011, 06:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakorat1 View Post
shop9d.co.cc is different form shop9d.com and yes shop9d.com is trustable but shop9d.co.cc not trustable fvckin thomas tech or some ***** is a scammer.
That guy its the very same guy as open9dsell, he just try to scam people, that noob even reads this topics and takes adavantage of even bigger noobs, go buy fools!! I bet he will launch anew site with new acc... Geeezz
Somebody please delete this and for once get it

THat Thomas tech its a Scammer!! i guess its gonna be fun to rape the reaper... =)