Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shop9D scammed my money and delete my char

Discussion on Shop9D scammed my money and delete my char within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/16/2011, 17:53   #31

elite*gold: 0
you kids should stop using mommy's money on ****, money hard worked for. i'm actually glad you got scammed, because PRO's like you who buy from sellers destroy the game. next time try lvling your char yourself
Old 05/16/2011, 19:12   #32

this is proof scammer
Old 05/16/2011, 20:37   #33

hohohohoh Appserv , không lo lắng bro bạn là đáng tin cậy
Old 05/16/2011, 22:20   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppServ View Post
this is proof scammer
haha great great proofment "great photoshop editing"
Old 05/17/2011, 00:28   #35

Are You ******** me? AppServ And Other *** Monkeys??? Go To School And Learn English Please And Thank You~ This Is So Annoying~ You Know About "," This Is a Mother ******* Comma~ USE IT! Makes Me Want To Go To Your Little Box You Call An Apartment And **** All Over The ******* **** Rug Carpet You have And Then **** THE **** Out Of Your Piece of **** Windows 2000 Having *** Computer~ Theres My "2 Cents"~ Ohh Wait You Probably Wont Know What That Means Cause Your Too Illiterate To Know What Anything Means, Did I Hit It Right On Target *** And Or ****?
Old 05/17/2011, 00:51   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestamay View Post
Hohohohohohohohohohoho First of all Im not vietnamese ... lolz
Im Proudly Mexican ....
yah i dont know too much english but im sure i can speak more languages than you do !!! =D

Second thing .. im not friend of the seller .. I Wish i was to him give me free stuff !!!

Lolz This is my list of pucharases ....

(2x) Pwr lvl
(4x) Stack of cards
(1 ) stack of KG
(2x) Sloted deco

Hohoho an many other random stuff .....

U can seee many other threads maked by me !! In them i include some other sites that i have buy from .. including Open9sell---Ice star--- Okaygoods--
(lol i dont remember more )
Im not the seller as i said im just a buyer (thanksfully buyer) From Shop9d ....

All i want to say is that Shop9d Never Ever scammed me as other sites ...

If u mad cuz u make a bad deal .... im sorry about u ... i have been scammed too many times by many many sellers ... (Not Shop9d) And im not mad about it its just experience to make good deal in future ....

Ty PEace !!
Shush you stupid kid ,go spend your misery money for ruined game like 9D. This vietname noob AppServ for noobz like this game it's totally ruined and for little retards like you who pay for items. Keep spend when you are happy and don't want go outside for walk with friends sleep at your pc make vietnames kids like this one respected and ritch naaber. ;-)
Old 05/17/2011, 01:16   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramanga2_ View Post
Shush you stupid kid ,go spend your misery money for ruined game like 9D. This vietname noob AppServ for noobz like this game it's totally ruined and for little retards like you who pay for items. Keep spend when you are happy and don't want go outside for walk with friends sleep at your pc make vietnames kids like this one respected and ritch naaber. ;-)
Are u talking to me ???? Seriously ???
IT IS NOT MY FAULT U POOR

IF I WANT TO SPEND MONEY IN SOMETHING I WILL !!

IF U DONT WANNA BUY IT IS NO MY PROBLEM

I DONT CARE KIDS IN AFRICA ... NO!!!

Also Why u dont leave the game if u dont like it ????

LOL I WERE A GOOD PLAYER BUT SINCE ALL HACKING ... WHY I CANNOT HACK ???

ARE U GOING PMING ALL INGAME JUST CUZ U DONT WANNA HACK ???

LOLZ

PLZ DONT ********** WHEN UR MOM IS AT SHOWER ....
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2011, 03:07   #38

lolz ic kalzion on the list xD Paul Wilden = kalz
Old 05/17/2011, 05:02   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobybossu View Post
you kids should stop using mommy's money on ****, money hard worked for. i'm actually glad you got scammed, because PRO's like you who buy from sellers destroy the game. next time try lvling your char yourself
+1
Old 05/17/2011, 08:50   #40

O kay goods . co m , is not a scammer, i tested it and i buy some gold and they have also fast refund if your payment is not right.. i buy from them, thank you
Old 05/17/2011, 17:29   #41

Quote:
this is proof scammer
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3,9k US as refond??? what did that kid buy??? But well maybe you do other buisness also ofc lol... still a shitload of money (alot of refounds over all, is this ppl that scammed you??)

Btw.. I bought some stuff from shop9d and i NEVER had any problems at all, fast delivery and at one time things got a abit wrong, but was fixed nicely with alittle bonus instead i was happy with the deal

Good to se you back appserv now i can think on buying stuff again when i need it
Old 05/22/2011, 12:26   #42

Quote:
this is proof scammer
See all? Joseph Gallina is me .he told me to send money to buy his software and i send money. After that i cannot received . So i make dispute in paypal so he refund to me. I would like to thank you to paypal for everything. So please take care about this scammer website . They all are VN kids and want to scammed to other ppl so please take care.
Old 05/22/2011, 12:45   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1hater View Post
See all? Joseph Gallina is me .he told me to send money to buy his software and i send money. After that i cannot received . So i make dispute in paypal so he refund to me. I would like to thank you to paypal for everything. So please take care about this scammer website . They all are VN kids and want to scammed to other ppl so please take care.
lol man 3919 usd ohhhhhhhhh..... Too much expensive. You don't need to buy this software you only need to friend with some VN player in game and they can help you for everything. I remember what my grandfather said.......Because his father kill too many VN in the second world war. His father was US soldier when he was in vietnan he f....k too many VN girls :-P without paying money .So i think they want money for this thing so they try to hack 9dragons US G1 and try to get money for their VN ppl
Old 05/22/2011, 13:10   #44

any one know what he want to say for futher VN kids?

the answer is " Try to scammed from American ppl"
Old 05/22/2011, 14:30   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1hater View Post
What your email paypal address with name : Joseph Gallina
Proof to here.
You are noob when said that.

fu cking scammer.
i dont want talk about 3,9k US. why ? because it not a Transaction about buy or sell 9d item