Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Take Care

Discussion on Take Care within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/17/2011, 17:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
suks for you mate but you did it knowingly no doubt about that.take responsibility for your mistake.
Old 03/17/2011, 21:31   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxz View Post
suks for you mate but you did it knowingly no doubt about that.take responsibility for your mistake.
Im doing, I just wanted alert u ¬¬
Old 03/18/2011, 08:56   #18

its because noone payed attention when g1 said theres an integrated anti-hack (in fact its a watching-and-reporting system rather than anti-hack) system. now that i dont play 9D for a long time i wont bother to remove it

take care and dont cheat
cheating is for lazy people who are unable to make on their own
Old 03/18/2011, 18:14   #19

This is what happens when you blatently hack and try pk everyone in sight, regardless of who's watching or if everyone is doing it.

Everyone will eventually know you hack and sooner or later some1 will fraps u and thats it, kiss your account goodbye.

This was bound to happen to alot of people who were warned yet still continued, why couldnt you have just hacked in private for pve or in dungeons like the more sensible of people?
Sure, grinding sucks and it is a nice boost to hack through it, I dont see any problem with that.
But instead these fools decided to mess up the whole pvp system and surprise attack everyone and anyone then disappears when they get low on health, to avoid getting hit or find out they're competitor is harder than them like complete noobs. Making most people hack away to avoid an onslaught of random pk's and never being able to grind.

To those who got caught having a grind my sincere sympathys, but for those who hacked just to grief: Haha ^__^