Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D9 thai

Discussion on D9 thai within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D9 thai

It seems when i instal 9d disciple and replace the files and after run the 9D thai it doesn't find the servers it my be from the fact that it doesn t recive internet even is conected any1 know why ...is says that i cannot find server list.

PLEASE post here or pm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
9D thai bug?
01/03/2011 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies
Im sorry to ask this here, but is there a bug with kung fu skills, everytime my kung fu lvls to 3 and higher, i start to miss hits very often, as it lvls higher i keep missing more and more. In example im playing my HD using Flaming saber of death, while it was lvl1 it was fine, lvl2 was ok too, but at lvl3, i miss nearly half all hits.
Help wit D9 Thai
01/01/2011 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
Need someone who has MSN+can Translate my Thai D9 into English so i can understand because the Tut from Officer didnt help me
need help!!!!(9D Thai)
09/08/2010 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
i have a problem with 9D Thai version.....i dont have fmod.dll....and i can't play without it...i need a link from where to download it or something....please help me and sorry for bad english
Thai Sro
10/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 129 Replies
i need help about id and download blackrogue.ini3.co.th this is website