Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nuker 4 sale ^_^

Discussion on Nuker 4 sale ^_^ within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nuker 4 sale ^_^

hi every1, like the topic says, i wanna sell my nuker
GL9 Shaolin nuker, Bardo server on 9Dragons USA with good items on him: dodge deco, ck dodge deco, deff trink, 500 deff set LM 4 slots pvp bracers...etc
I'm quiting the game after 3 years of joy and hard times >_>
So if any1 interested, leave me a message the price is 250 euro on PayPal but we can negociate
Good luck all ^^
Old 06/24/2010, 19:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExPertU View Post
hi every1, like the topic says, i wanna sell my nuker
GL9 Shaolin nuker, Bardo server on 9Dragons USA with good items on him: dodge deco, ck dodge deco, deff trink, 500 deff set LM 4 slots pvp bracers...etc
I'm quiting the game after 3 years of joy and hard times >_>
So if any1 interested, leave me a message the price is 250 euro on PayPal but we can negociate
Good luck all ^^
Post this in
Old 06/28/2010, 17:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
#moved to black market

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nuker 4 sale ^^
06/24/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
hi every1, like the topic says, i wanna sell my nuker GL9 Shaolin nuker, Bardo server on 9Dragons USA with good items on him: dodge deco, ck dodge deco, deff trink, 500 deff set LM 4 slots pvp bracers...etc I'm quiting the game after 3 years of joy and hard times >_> So if any1 interested, leave me a message the price is 150 euro on PayPal but we can negociate Good luck all ^^
Best Nuker And Items for sale
11/09/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I have a nuker for sale since I have no time to play games now. level is 140+ that's Humble Master. He has the best and the rarest items in game and also have more than $250 worth coin items in the said account. Items includes: 4 slotted +9 bracers with full hardness with 4x 250 soul damage ornaments Blood Bead of Earth BK CK Plates 2 slotted 300 ck dmg wb 2 slotted WT boots
CS1 nuker sale Bardo
07/19/2009 - 9Dragons - 6 Replies
Topic CLose pls
[sale] for sale cheats on rf ph including dupe and kauncher attck speed for killing s
03/20/2009 - RF Online - 72 Replies
for sale CE cheats..includes dupe,killing pb solo, etc. works on rf ph..probobly thats my server.. mail me @ [email protected] .. .metro manila,Region IV area.. NOTE that i am selling my cheats that i discover my self from hints and by experimenting on the existing cheats and adding them to be another cheat...thanks.. dont be noob wag mainggit..wla nang libre ngyn d2 sa mundo ( nothing is free)