Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scamers List

Discussion on Scamers List within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scamers List

I think this will be very usefull to all new members that want to sell a account or to trade.

*Edited by trane.

Tell me more i will edit.
Old 03/01/2010, 19:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yey i'm scammmer!!! WooooooohOooooooooooooooOoooooo! : )))))
Old 03/01/2010, 22:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 03/02/2010, 15:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add ConTeAzA ? to the list >_>
Old 03/02/2010, 16:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
Don't post any denunciation-threads!

Please post in the , but read the first.

#reported
Old 03/02/2010, 17:40   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 3,355
#Edited
#Closed

You can post a thread in Scammer Accusations only if someone scammed, or attempted to scam you.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
scamers dill sites
05/29/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
i been looking for dill in all web sites that sell dil plzz dont buy not for now all scam u saying that got dill and after u buy they turn arround and say "soory the dill is hott...no dill we got hacked... ur server is down...bla bla, just dont get ur self in trouble becouse off this blody suckers can we get here all u negative and web sites that u got scamed? leave here mines w.buy-2moons-dil w.2moons-gold.ne okaygood etc.. etc..
How to scam youtube scamers
12/21/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
In letzer Zeit gibt es auf Youtube immer mehr Gamecard dupilicator,lvl changer,cataclysm beta account creator usw... In 99% aller Fälle handelt es sich hierbei um Fakes und ein Großteil davon ist einfach nur copy & paste von irgendwelchen script kiddies. Die Methode die hierbei verwendet wird ist meistens die selbe: Ein schön designtes GUI, selbst erstellte Kommentare dass es funktioniert usw... Meistens müsst ihr Daten(unbenutzten Gamecard Key, Accountname, Passwort,...) usw....
Virdeal.com are scamers !!!!
07/31/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
If you plan to sell gold to anyone dont work with this guys.Company is broke and they wont pay you one cent.I was trying for 7 days to get my payment and here is last conversation with them: Ognjen: Moneybookers payment.Still waiting Welcome Ognjen! Your request has been directed to the http://silkroad-gold.virdeal.com department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. Call accepted by operator RMB. Currently in room: RMB. RMB: hi Ognjen: hello again
IDEA how to protect against scamers
11/29/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
ppl this is a bit stupid idea but i think it work when you trade an acc wen you get the acc 1st ting to do is HACK stupid huhh but it work wen you enter on the acc start the hack and go make a big luse somewere ou enter in a dg alone and take some SS this way if the trader take the acc back you just have to ban him belive me it works xD.