Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GL3 SHAOLIN NUKER

Discussion on GL3 SHAOLIN NUKER within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GL3 SHAOLIN NUKER

WTT GL3 SHAOLIN NUKER FOR CS7++++ WARRIOR HD/SHAOLIN/BOT/WU-TANG
Old 02/06/2010, 22:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i have cs6 shao warrior ^^ if u want pm me on

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS HM Shaolin Nuker [Nirvana]
06/10/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 3 Replies
Hello there ^^ -Well i tryied already to sell in Game to my friends but didn't have much luck so ill give it a shoot here , maybe i get more lucky then in Game. The Account that i whis to sell has the fallowing characters on it. Shaolin Exorsist Monk Humble Master(Nuker) With Maxed Nukes,Buffs and Elixers(+26) Wu-Tang White Tiger Crimson Snake(Hybrid) With
Crimsons Snake 3 Shaolin Nuker on Bardo
05/07/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 9 Replies
I got CS3 Nuker shaolin on bardo. FC Bracers 3 slots +6 750 pshycal , 400 def set. i sell it because i got back my warr There is no problem in meeting in-game. The 90 days prem is ending in around 21 may . I don't scam , I can show you my warr to , so that you know:P PS:I want in-game gold or items for a wt warrior.
WTS: Nirvana Shaolin Hermit 12 nuker
04/02/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 7 Replies
I don't have time anymore for the game, so here is the offer. The high level hermit 12 shaolin nuker is ready for PvP. I was mostly PvE tho, so I don't have any problem with anyone in the game. It's the perfect fresh start for anyone. Server: Nirvana Clan: Shaolin Class: Nuker Level: Hermit 12 Item: - Around 3 Blood Bead of the Earth (price around 2Bil each on the server)
{WTS}CS1 SHAOLIN NUKER
12/06/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 28 Replies
IT HAS 90 DAYS PREMIUM ON 2X 4 SLOTTTED DECO 1 30 DAYS 1 INFINITY 25X LION ROARS BK STATUS :IGNOBLE SOUL ALL QUEST EPHITETS , AND KILLER ARE : SHENMO,MEING MIEN , ME SEIN HEI BRACERS : i)+7 cs6 1k/10k cirt , 10 % bleed -- wandayne ii) +6 3 slot fc 12 750 soul dmg WRISTBAND : 200 CK mail me : [email protected] or pm or post here
CS shaolin nuker and hybrid
03/07/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
so recently my friend and I where sharing a nuker and hybrid (bad idea) then he jacked them. So if you want to attempt to get them back (and keep them) here is the info. :D nuker: User ID: trinlando hybrid: User ID: birkineau Registered Email: [email protected] He also uses '123' at the end of all of his passwords so good luck and have fun!