Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT BRAZER WD+7 for BRAZER HERMIT+5 WITH DAMAGE SOUL

Discussion on WTT BRAZER WD+7 for BRAZER HERMIT+5 WITH DAMAGE SOUL within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink WTT BRAZER WD+7 for BRAZER HERMIT+5 WITH DAMAGE SOUL

HI ALL, pm me plz the interesed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB brazer for nuker ec
12/21/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
debe tener 1000 daņo soul y refinados +8. pago hasta 50 Dolares. por paypal
SjSRO / Soul Spear Soul Lv58 Skill Edit Lv76.
11/11/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Hi All . This My First PK2 Edition :) . I Think Some people so bored Old SkillS :) Soul Spear Soul And Soul Spear Emperor http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3676/lv58.jpg> ;>>Changed>>>http://img14.imageshac k.us/img14/2765/lv76.jpg DataPK2 http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1067/dgrtvsjpg .gif
sibi bot soul spear soul
06/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi , i just lvled up my soul spear soul to lvl 7 , and now my skill is gone from the list do any1 know a fix for this or do i have to live whit that?
Warklock: Soul Linked Pets take no damage!
05/24/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
This can be used for a variety of situations, and having Soul Linked Warlocks tanking end game outdoor bosses (Not instanced that i know of) Or taking alot less damage in PVP. What to do: Have your Voidwalker out, and Soul Linked to you. Have the opposite faction (Or in a duel) warlock Banish your pet. This causes him to be immune to all damage done to it, INCLUDING the 30% from Soul Link. This means a warlock could tank bosses like the 4 Emerald Dragons, Lord Kazzak, Azuregos, etc,...
Warlock: Soul Linked Pets take no damage
05/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
This can be used for a variety of situations, and having Soul Linked Warlocks tanking end game outdoor bosses (Not instanced that i know of) Or taking alot less damage in PVP. What to do: Have your Voidwalker out, and Soul Linked to you. Have the opposite faction (Or in a duel) warlock Banish your pet. This causes him to be immune to all damage done to it, INCLUDING the 30% from Soul Link. This means a warlock could tank bosses like the 4 Emerald Dragons, Lord Kazzak, Azuregos, etc, without...