Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]9Dragons chars/gold

Discussion on [WTS]9Dragons chars/gold within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS]9Dragons chars/gold

[WTS] 1kkk(1 billion) gold on bardo server for only 120$ paypal money ...i sold like all my accounts so i have to get ride of gold also ^^ pm me or leave a reply here
Old 08/05/2009, 15:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
#Infracted
#Moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS][9dragons] 1billion gold
09/21/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 6 Replies
as title says i sell 1kkk gold ( 1 billion ) for paypal money ...i sell it for cheap , only 120$ cause i really dont need it since the char i play on has the best items :) as u already know im trustable so dont worry about it ...just leave a reply here with ur yahoo ID or send me a pm ... 1st came --> 1st served so hurry up :)
hi, WTS 9dragons Gold on acclaim
09/03/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 6 Replies
hi , i want to sell ingame gold on acclaim 9dragons, any server, add em at mesenger i also hav some accs to trade
WTT SJSRO ACCOUNTS (no chars) for ECSRO ACCOUNTS (chars+gold+items!)
06/22/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys if u need SJSRO accounts then im ur man! i have like 10 left and for every account the QQ to change the pw I want to trade them for ECSRO accounts with either high lvl chars or/and gold + good items ! if ur interested u may add me in msn also -> [email protected]
Good choice to buy 9Dragons gold from www.***********
03/07/2009 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies
Gameci.(om has been established for over 2 years. And they amass a lot of experience of sales. So they have excellent sales. :)It means that you can buy 9Dragons gold safely. Besides you may buy 9Dragon gold in 10-30 minutes because of their fast delivery. Especially, they provide reasonable price. Thus you can buy cheap 9Dragons gold. I have bought 9Dragons gold from it for several times and feel that it is a good net. :cool:So I just introduce you Gameci.(om to try to buy 9Dragons gold.
WTS Gold on Asura(9dragons)
02/07/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
wts gold on asura server. $1 = 2mill accept only in paypal pm me with yr msn and we talk