Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS DB BOT WAR (Yin) for Pipiload points or items on Play9d (PS)

Discussion on WTS DB BOT WAR (Yin) for Pipiload points or items on Play9d (PS) within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS DB BOT WAR (Yin) for Pipiload points or items on Play9d (PS)

WTS Account:
DB2 BoT war - Female (i'm not very well known, so you can make a fresh start easily)
FC10 SF hyb

Items I have:

90 Day prem (unused, still tradeable)
PSH +10 (no scroll) 0/0 dagger 4 x 300 soul
Def trink
CSH 3 slot +9 2 x 300 soul 1k crit dagger
RD deco 4 slot : 2 x 15 yang resi and 2 x 15 phys resi.
A stack of tofu
29kk
A lot of neccesary stuff, GL dmg set, summon pills, stacks of water herb, dodge sets, 30 resi hat)
Epis: Shen mo, unsealed icy epi, blood stained dungeon heaven-intermediate
Lots of red GCM passes
600 def set female
Various rare books
15 be
120 odd low GT
Lots of reversed EC relics (cons, ess etc)
Crit nuggets (A LOT)
SM WD pole
SvS deco
A couple of kg etc

I want to trade for Private Server codes (PP - pipiload . c om) or items on the private server.

EDIT: I don't want PP codes anymore, i'd want cash. PS is BS.

PM for more details!
Old 05/08/2012, 23:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I want to buy. I sent u a MP. Please check ur inbox.
Old 05/12/2012, 19:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

To bad it wrong server for me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB PIPILOAD CARDS
04/29/2016 - Battle of the Immortals - 6 Replies
Ya ya i know i said i quit playing,but unfortunately i have to come back to play.I just love too much this game. The problem is ,for like 6 months ago i could've bought cards easily with paypal.Now its fuking spamming me:This buy method is not avaialble in your country. Funny thing is,i can transfer money with paypal with any other person.So i am asking for friendly people that can use paypal to buy cards,trade me them for some extra money :).Wanna get back in top :handsdown: This...
WTS 75$ pipiload card for 50$ only!
03/11/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Ok this is how this happened.My brother bought me several 75$ cards...he thought i am still playing....this was for my birthday..and now i am stuck with these cards and i dont need to play anymore,i moved on with playing these games. I got 3 pieces of 75$ each. I hope that i can sell each of them for only 50$,because i realise i wont get 75$ like its initially price. I edited them in paint as a proof i have them. http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/7303/cardk.png . So 50$ each 75$ please...
pipiload here pipiload there
02/29/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
I have been trying to find any way to fucking exploit this and i have been failing since boiwar's come up. Any ideea?or any help?:rtfm:
PipiLoad Reseller - A lot of ZEN Lately?
02/04/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 3 Replies
Hey. Introduction: A lot of people have been wondering or needless to say asking me how certain people across these private servers are getting such extremely large amount of ZEN. Most people would just take the guess of saying that they're simply purchasing the PipiLoad Card, but in reality, they're not. I'll explain more. What is PipiLoad Reseller? I don't really know an easy way to explain this, but what this is in a nutshell is a person buying a HUGE amount of ZEN by purchasing...