Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEVEL GB3 HYBRID

Discussion on LEVEL GB3 HYBRID within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LEVEL GB3 HYBRID

Hello all

I want to sell GB2 with 9x% so like 20 mins of work till GB3 Hybrid Wu Tang.
Screenshot is in attachment^^
Have fun bidding I could need soem other accounts of 9Dragons.
The character is located on Bardo server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MySro Level 100 Int // Level 94 Hybrid
03/11/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I'm selling 2 accounts on mySro. The first one is a level 100 "almost" FullFarmed FullInt, Bicheon 87 (KD/STAB maxed, Passive on 6), Lightning 88 (everything except Imbue and Nukes and Passive), Fire 90 (everything maxed except FireWall and passive) and 2 grab pets, a squirrel activated with ~15 days and a unactivated monkey (if you activate it, you'll have 30 days), there is just one thing missing: the equipment... it wasn't "hacked" or something like that, i just need the equip for...
Level 100 FF Hybrid Int SS( SUN SWORD+5 LVL 90)
11/26/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Trading for Level 120+ Conquer Online Account , Or Runescape Account. Contact me at [email protected]
Level 100 Hybrid SS (SUN SWORD +5 lvl90)
11/25/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Trading my Fully Farmed level 100 Hybrid SS with Sun +5 Sword Level 90 Pacific Server. Also in the #1 Guild in Server. Also has around 100kk In Cash, and Various Items worth well over 300kk. Comes with close to 5 sets of Silk Suites. Will trade for fully equiped 120+ Conquer Online account & or Cash Through Paypal or Western Union. Leave me some offers. Or Email me at [email protected] Some noob named Jesse something treatened to call me scammer because I wouldent trade account with him?...
[Advice+Help]About my level 87 Wizard Hybrid
01/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hello,I have level 87 Wizard/Bard Hybrid 7:1 He is FF on all the skills of Wizard and Bard Max. I bought this character from someone in golds,without clothes and nothing. I did for my char Set 9D the highest part for each item+3 without blues for right now. My jewels not the best right now but I gonne buy 2 Rings level 85+3 Necklace 80+3 and earring level 87+3 Okay ,and I want to powerleveling with this character on Niya mages/shamens and even on snipers without die. Right now the...
WTB Hybrid Bower (ALL Level!!)
12/21/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Sold to mazoku