Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ATENTION! M.Mounib= SCAMER!

Discussion on ATENTION! M.Mounib= SCAMER! within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ATENTION! M.Mounib= SCAMER!

Mohamed Mounib is a SCAMER. if he wann to sell you an I4 shao war dont trust him. I pay him wiht paypall and have confirm but he wann't give me acc info. Don't trust him.
Old 01/16/2012, 23:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi M.Mounib. I know you will be reading this as I type. So I just hope that you'll take a few moments and contemplate on the things we know you've done.

Yes, we were mates and to now, I still believe we are. I just hope you would stop what you're doing and let it all go. I for one, have already let go of this issue

After all, this is a market where we hope fair trade takes place and the less people who are scammed, the more popular and stronger this environment will be.
Old 01/17/2012, 09:52   #3

I HOPE HE READ THIS AND GIVE ME WHAT I PAID FOR. BUT ALL MEMBERS MUST KNOW THAT HE MAY LIE THEM.