Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS DB BoT Nuker on Nirvana

Discussion on WTS DB BoT Nuker on Nirvana within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS DB BoT Nuker on Nirvana

Selling a DB nuker on nirvana.
Feel free to asks for more information or SS.
Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS H12 LOB nuker in Nirvana
06/22/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 6 Replies
GONE
WTS BoT NUKER [Nirvana] - DB2
05/24/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 4 Replies
WTS BOT Nuker DB 2 all skills cheng 10+ template character Including a non template GL warrior one premium ck dodge deco Comes with Slayer of Fallen flower Epithet Selling char naked, offer me price
WTS CS10 WT Nuker (Nirvana), CS Shoa Warrior (Nirvana), And CS BOT Warrior (Asura)
07/30/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling these accounts because they are inactive and I dont play them much. What I want is anything you have to offer or trade for either a HD Nuker or LOB Nuker. The CS10 WT Nuker is on Nirvana server, And also the Shoa is on Nirvana server. The BOT Warrior is on the same account as the CS Shoa Warrior, but the BOT is on Asura. PM me if you either want to give me money, items, or a trade for a HD/LOB Nuker. I can also provide pictures upon request. Thank You...
[Nirvana]WTS WT Nuker
04/29/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 22 Replies
Hi everyone I am looking to sell a WT Nuker on Nirvana server Additional Details : Level : Sun and Moon 3 Got 90 day premium activated , till the end of the next month, lion roars, GKs,EMs, +7 Bracers, 400 def clothes as gear. Permanent deco 4 slotted (20% speed) 3x 110 ck dodge ornaments in the bag
WTT CS6 Nuker On Nirvana
07/19/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
I would like to trade CS6 nuker on nirvana with good gear for a character on Asura, pm me for more details if you are interested....