Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB HEALER TEMPLATE IN NIRVANA

Discussion on WTB HEALER TEMPLATE IN NIRVANA within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB HEALER TEMPLATE IN NIRVANA

gearless, i just care about the healer, wtb naked, is just for buffs. pm me.
Old 05/26/2011, 12:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Sigh, my healer in YIN...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS WT hybrid and healer for cheap (Nirvana)
03/18/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
Hi everyone. I want to sell my WT hybrid GL1, and healer HM1. Both are on two separated accounts. They don't have a lot of items on them, only these: - CS6 Damage set - 4 slot Bamboo master deco (eternity) + 520 dodge - Gloves +8 + 1200 YYBS - A cool master band title. :p Both the chars max all their buffs. Except the Wis buff for healer is still at c10. I would sell both for only 50 dollars. Add me on [email protected] if you interest. Thank you
WTB GB-CS template chars (Nirvana)
12/22/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says I WTB GB-CS template chars warriors or nukers and only on Nirvana.
WTB: template Bot warrior [Nirvana]
12/21/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
as titled. the cheaper the better :D preferred GL aboved. add me on msn at [email protected]
WTB - Buying Nirvana Healer With Full Buffs
01/10/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I am buying a Nirvana healer, preferably black clan, with full buffs, including c12 stat buffs and max Yin/Soul buff. I don't want any gold or equipment, I just want the maxed skills. Please send me a private message if you're interested.
WTB EC+ healer or hybrid on Nirvana
10/23/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Like the title says I wtb a ec+ healer or hybrid on Nirvana server no equips or equips doesn't matter pm me back or email me at [email protected] and we'll discuss payments and stuff or you can add me to msn.